• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy School Plot

NotAllThatCreative

Professional Bookworm
A few teachers, who happen to be human, decide to take on a challenge. Their challenge is to try to survive two years working at a school full of mythical creatures and demigods. These students all have instincts that will get the better of them and so the teachers all have assistants that will help them with these random fits the students have. These students are wild and dangerous so you will need a lot of patience and guts to work at this school. There are a few rules the teachers have to go by:

1. No falling in love with a student or any romantic relationships with a student. (someone will break this. Yes, this is going to have Student x Teacher relationships and Student x Student relationships.)
  2. No trying to escape the campus. Someone will find you and the end result won't be pretty.
  3. Be considerate of each and every student. They're all completely different.
  4. Control your emotions and how you act.
  5. Don't lay a hand on the students no matter how hard this could be.
  6. No outside communication. We don't want to risk the world finding out about these creatures.
  7. No outside visitors.
  8. No outside condiments, food, drink, etc.
  9. The trips to town are every 2-3 months so pack quantities of what you need.
  10. Once a season, you are allowed to visit family, friends, etc but do NOT disclose any information about the school or students.

Here are the roles you can pick from:

• Headmaster/Headmistress:
  • Teacher 1:
  • Teacher 2:
  • Teacher 3:
  • Teacher 4:
  • Assistant 1:
  • Assistant 2: @Stoked911
  • Mythical being 1:
  • Mythical being 2: @Lady Luna Ravenswood
  • Mythical being 3:
  • Mythical being 4: @NotAllThatCreative
  • Mythical being 5: @kira blackthorn
    (These are optional parts)
  • Snobby rich girl:
  • Snobby rich boy: @Mits
  • Bully:
  • Nerd: @Mits
  • Jock:
  • Cheerleader:
  • Football player:

You can also bring in side characters if you want to!

The mythical beings are:

• Werewolf
  • Witch/wizard
  • Demigod/God
  • Dragon/Half Dragon (I have a character that is 25% dragon and I will be using her. The role is still open to others though!)
  • Shifter (I have a character I plan to use for this role but it's still open!)
  • Warlock
  • Giant
  • Human with certain powers (think like the Flash or Elsa)
  • Human
  • Immortal being
  • Undead being
  • Ghost
  • Demon
  • Incubus
  • Succubus
  • Mermaid/Merman

I will post more beings or you can suggest some :) And I will add more roles if there aren't any and you wish to join!

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i call teaacher!

wait no I CALL MYSTICAL BEING

human with powers to shape sshift and shootfire out of any body part trust me when i say any.

A few questions, though I think I'd like to join if you'll have me :)

First of all, are all of the mythical being characters taken? As in, are the roles such as Jock, Cheerleader etc. specifically human or can they be mythical creatures, too?

Second question, are the teaching assistants students who volunteer their time or actual employees like the teachers?

You can still join! :)

Mythical beings are all taken but I can make two more exceptions and that's it. I'd like to add in some teachers. They can be mythical creatures, yes. There are no humans, aside from some of the teachers, that attend the school.

They can be, yes. I was thinking actual employees but students work as well :)

Cool, thanks for the quick reply :)

I'm definitely feeling a student who offers her time to be an assistant. She's in her last year and is debating going into teaching, herself. Especially a school that helps mythical creatures though not necessarily this one considering the teachers tend to be human. Which is why she's decided to offer her assistance outside of her own classes. Maybe she can better help to control situations because she's not entirely human.

I'm torn between a human with the power of causing mental pain and a little telekinesis or a fallen angel (I know it's not on the list but figured I'd mention it anyway). Any suggestions? :)

Or maybe a fallen angel who has those powers, either xD

I'm always here as sad as that is lol You're welcome :)

That's fine :) I'll reserve a spot for you!

Hmm... I like the first one! It sounds so interesting.

Either one works, really xD

Thank you :D

Okay, cool. I might combine the two together then :) This looks like it's going to be fun. I can't wait :D Hopefully we get some teachers, soon.

You're very welcome!

It does sound fun! :D I just hope to get some teachers soon xD I might take a spot for myself to get things moving.

I would love to be the headmaster. If I am to be accepted, is it safe to say that the headmaster can be a mythical creature?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back