• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy RP (I Posted)

delted

I Wish to Be as Free as the Birds
So I just wanted to see if anyone wants to be in my fantasy roleplay. It seems a little tough to get people onto the roleplay, and I am trying my hardest. Here goes.

So for my story I just want there to be a lot of leeway. Yes, you do have to submit a character, but yes, you can have more than one character, as long as you state which on you are.

My story is about a pesant girl who is living in Russian during the plauge. She is walking home, and she is obviously trying to bring home food for her sick mother. (There is gnomes, witches, goblins, elves, griffins, pixies, faries, mermaids, and pegasus in this story by the way. I can also make some room for talking animals as well, if you don't want to be a person.) She is kidnapped, by who, I don't know. I was thinking about going a certain way so that the Prince kidnaps her secretly and has her go on a quest with him and some other knights and maybe a couple magicals, to find the cure. (Maybe a guantlet, or a potion, or a book, etc.) It kind of is one of those stories that will play out.

So please go to my page and click on my story if you are interested!

Thank you,

Songbird:bishiesparklesr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back