• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Roleplay

Aurorafaith

I'm looking for a role-playing involving medieval fantasy and no plot. Our characters meet and depending on their personalities I'm sure they will find an adventure of their own!

I don't care what character(s) you play, what their powers are, what gender etc. The world would be set in the time of castles, magic, hidden quests, mystical creatures.

I legitimately have next to no limits. Nothing illegal or overly gross please. I do love my darker stories that don't hold back on gore.

I won't play where the story revolves around pure torture and abuse.

I also don't like taking the time to set up stories. I find it also ruins the surprise of getting to know your character. If you're interested and are at least 25 years old send me your opening and I'll respond to it!

Please know I'm experienced in RP. I work. I'm 30. I have annoying, stubborn Husky dogs who need walks and training. I will respond once or more per day with a few paragraph response. Please do the same! It doesn't have to be a lot but I like having content to work with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back