• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Roleplay romance partners

Alexander9223

Tall dark and handsome here
I'm a male I usually play as male characters, I'm looking for someone to do a fantasy romance roleplay with who also likes anime. I have ideas I'd be more willing to discuss in a private chat, this is just me searching for someone to do a roleplay with, I'm interested in guys and girls just as a note to most people. Reply back on this thread if you're interested.

DEFINITELY INTERESTED......sorry been a while since I found someone who is interested in that so yeah

Alexander9223 said:
I'm a male I usually play as male characters, I'm looking for someone to do a fantasy romance roleplay with who also likes anime. I have ideas I'd be more willing to discuss in a private chat, this is just me searching for someone to do a roleplay with, I'm interested in guys and girls just as a note to most people. Reply back on this thread if you're interested.
Interested!~ :3 :D X3 xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back