• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Quest (new season) (Accepting 3 more characters)

Tsuna

Wanderer
A group of people from the modern world find themselves in a fantasy world. They wake up in a town. There are other people that claim to be from the modern world. They must travel to find King Pantechaser if they want to get home.

The only problem? Bandits, royal guards and fantasy beasts stand in their way.

Fight to find a way home, make something of yourself here in this world or just fight monsters and make friends. Its up to you. Just try not to die.

Hello! A fantasy adventure roleplay.

Casual. Any writing style, though usually a paragraph or more. I write a few paragraphs.

7-10 people in the roleplay is ideal.

Each person can choose what weapons their character uses. Each person will start with one power, ability, skill whatever.

As they fight more, each character can have another power.

Powers include normal fantasy abilities.

(PG 13 nothing too graphic)

Who wants to join an adventure?

Edit: Now Accepting Characters

Fantasy - Fantasy Quest Characters

Last edited:
Awesome!

Yes you can play a fantasy race, though our characters are normally human before being in the fantasy land.

I will make a CS

Also new season is just meaning its a new roleplay. I have other roleplays named Quest. So this is new

The characters that have been submitted so far are perfect! They are approved. Mine should be ready soon

I also forgot to add "Personality" to the CS so everyone you can put personality also if you want. Sorry that I forgot lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back