• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Pirates

CrunchyNutT

Chaotic Good
Ever wanted to sail the seas looking for treasure?
Ever wanted to be a demon?
Well now you can do both!

I have this fun idea for a roleplay and I would love it if people joined me on my adventures. The plot is simple "pirate crew mess around at sea" so everyone can have their creative freedoms to do what they want!! If enough people get interested It will be a real thing. (I only want 3 or more to get it underway)

RULES
  1. Don't make your character too over powered. Kinda ruins the fun :(
  2. If you want to make any dramatic plot points run it with the group before doing it.
  3. Don't be rude to other players (unless it's agreed on in the rp)
  4. Please try and be as active as possible. If you don't respond for more than two weeks you will be considered as "not participating anymore"
  5. Have fun!!

Last edited:
Hey there, im super interested. Is there a format for character cards, how would you like this set up?

I will be making a seperate thread. But all will be linked together. I posted a link to the character sheets in my first post. But it is also here

Eyyy Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart were planning on leaving the tavern soon so just to make sure are you already in the crew or do you plan for her to just now join? Cus if it's the latter I'll be sure to stall and wait for you glamour entrance lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back