• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“What?”, Razor looks around and sees onyx, “AH!”, he launches himself upward into the ceiling; creating a hole, “ow...”

Onyx’s eyes dart for a second before realizing it was Razor who bumped into him, “DAD! Emergency!”

Crow looks confused “what could have happened while we were gone”
“Yeah I got nothing” jack said

Last edited:
“Dom’s amulet started glowing and twitching. It also started whispering stuff...”, Onyx sits up

Razor falls to the ground holding his head, “what?”

abigor runs out of his room with a bucket on his head "JAAAACK" he grabs jack by the shoulders "IVE GONE BLIND" he sais as he shakes him roughly

Razor follows

Onyx starts freaking out, “where are you going? This is hugely important!”

Yuki floats around, “I’m having food cravings... I don’t eat. There is something wrong with me!”

Crow looks at razor one there out of onyx’s sight “you can’t tell onyx what happened in the past even about Eros”

“So you can see” jack said

the necklace had begun to glow a deep blue and murmurs from a old tongue seemed to be emitting from it. the light flickered and bubbles of light started to float around. razor needed to put together the ingredients into a bottle and drop it into the over above the location of atlantis. finding atlantis wouldn't be too difficult either as long as he followed the light that was emitting from the artifact he would find it. onyx and ebony would probably feel their mother's lingering presence inside the crystal. eros' soul seemed to be present inside the crystal and a soft blueish- purple glowing haze sat on razor's shoulder in the small form of a spirit like humanoid figure. it had white eyes but no other distinct features. it pointed out to the ocean muttering. "....go home...go home....atlantis...rebirth...new..." it muttered over and over quietly.

Razor’s eyes become wide, “for starters, I’m going to tell them, there is no reason I shouldn’t, also, this is very creepy, yet comforting for some reason...”

Onyx screeches as he notices the light, “whAt hoW Who wHy hUh??”

Crow gets pissed “you see I can’t let that happen if you children find out that you went to the past and talked to Eros bad things could happen”

Jack walks over to yuki “i need to talk you about something”

“Like what? Jelousy? An explanation for how I knew what to do?”, Razor glares at him, “this isn’t the past, so even if that thing didn’t run off of multiverse theory, them knowing wouldn’t cause any sort of butterfly effect.” He stops for a second, “the only thing that would probably be bad for them to know would be the stuff about Amber... So I will refrain from mentioning her.”

“What about”, Yuki looks at him while in an upside down position. Her dress is in her face.

“Whatever...”, Razor tries to think back to what the ingredients are.

Last edited:
Crow punches the wall and puts a hole in it “why does it have to be a stubborn, fuck”

“Umm well I ...” jack had lost train of though as we was looking at yuki

“I can still hear you!” Razor shouts back to him, “people don’t seem to get what having heightened senses through training means...”

A metal spike goes through crows’s foot, “that is why you should care!”, he gets rid of the metal

“You know what I should have just fucking left you in the past, fuck you and your useless ability ...” he then whispers “even though it’s not useles”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back