• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Crow shakes his head “razor .. I’m not gonna put you in harms way for us just to get home, I don’t care how long it takes us to find a power source, I’m not gonna let you get hurt”

“Why would I I find it cute when you do that” jack smile “now how bout that tour”

“Well if you remeber tell me, but this boat is down now, what’s next” hailey says

“I’ve been hurt much worse”, Razor insisted, “we need to get home. Especially now that I know that I can revive Eros and Ruby. “If you changed the course my life went this far back, so many things must have changed. It’s likely that I probably didn’t have any sort of relationship in most timelines. Us having kids is probably even rarer. I just wanna know that I will be able to see them again...”

“Uh... yes. That sounds pleasant...”, Yuki states, as they are just about to begin their tour, they encounter Onyx; who is trying to cover his left arm.

“Hey, have either one of you seen my dad anywhere? There’s something kinda important that he should probably know”, he raises his arm to show that its coated in scales, “this has never happened before... and that isn’t all...”

Jack let’s go if yukis hand and examines onyx’s arm “this is quite amazing, if I may ask what kind of mix species are you Onyx”

“Razor I don’t want to do that, and when this gets the power it need it will take at least an hour to reboot, I need to know if you will survive that long” crow said

Crow shakes his head “razor .. I’m not gonna put you in harms way for us just to get home, I don’t care how long it takes us to find a power source, I’m not gonna let you get hurt”

“Why would I I find it cute when you do that” jack smile “now how bout that tour”

“Well if you remeber tell me, but this boat is down now, what’s next” hailey says
MacToff looks over. "We still need tae hollow all three out" He finishes stripping the second boat and picks up the axe, handing it to Hailey. "Donnae get too crazy with it"

Razor leans onto his side, “Most Iikely, I’ve survived a lot over the years. And technically I could probably detach myself from metal while it’s happening, though, my leg would be gone for the time being so I would have to just sit here...”

Onyx thinks , “well from my ‘mom’s’ side, I know I’m part incubus part siren; and from my dads side there’s human... and something else? I don’t know what, but there is definitely something different about him compared to the humans that I grew up around...”

Yuki pouts, but says nothing, as jack examines Onyx.

“You say part Siren right ... have you had your arm in water for a long amount of time like sleeping perhaps” jack says questioning him

“Well I think it would be safe if you did detach yourself from your metal make things safer” crow stated

Hailey smiles and swings it around doing ninja tricks with it “cool, so just hollow it out”

“That was an oddly specific guess... and somehow you guessed right...”, Onyx stares at Jack’s dumbfounded.

“Yeah, good call.”, Razor lays back, “how long do you think it’ll take for a storm to show up?”

“It could be hours or weeks, it’s like mid summer right” crow

“Well when you’ve lived over a thousand years you tend to pick up a few things and learn things about creatures, but with those scales I’d say don’t get them wet for a few hours to a day and you’ll be back to normal I think, I may be wrong so don’t assume that im right, now if you excuse me I have to show ma lady the secrets of the ship” jack grabs yukis hand “you ready”

“Damn...”, Razor closes his eyes and breathes deep, “should we just go to the nearest house and hook it up to some wires?”

Onyx looks at his arm, “Um... okay.. So have you seen my dad?”

“That sounds fantastic”, Yuki smiles as he grabs her hand.

“You say part Siren right ... have you had your arm in water for a long amount of time like sleeping perhaps” jack says questioning him

“Well I think it would be safe if you did detach yourself from your metal make things safer” crow stated

Hailey smiles and swings it around doing ninja tricks with it “cool, so just hollow it out”
"Aye" MacToff continues stripping bark

“Yeah we can do that it would be good to be prepared for a storm too” crow said rowing to the shore

“Um no I haven’t seen razor for a day or two now” jack says as he walks away with yuki

Hailey helps him with the last boat

"Thank ye. We should probably wait a while for the boats tae dry out a bit before hollowing anything" he rolls the last boat over to finish stripping bark

Razor jumps to land, “Finally!”, he faceplants into the ground, “I missed you so...”

“Weird... I know the ship is big, but you would think he’d be back to the main parts by now...”, Onyx walks in the other direction.

“So, about that tour?”, Yuki smiles

“What do you want to see first” jack said

Crow steps off the boat “land it’s been awhile since I’ve been on land ... it feels weird”

Hailey sits in the shade “it’s getting hot, I could use a swim if only it was dark it shady in the ocean”

“I don’t know, wanna get the boring stuff out of the way first?”, Yuki silently laughs.

“Really? I guess that makes sense... How long has it been?” Razor stands up straight.

MacToff looks at Hailey and points further inland. "There's a pool that way. I can take ye to it if ye want"

“That would be great” Hailey said

Crow thinks for a minute “it’s been almost a year”

“There is nothing boring left on the ship only fun stuff, there is a strip club if you want to see that” jack said

MacToff takes Hailey's hand. "C'mon, let's go" he starts heading towards the pool
(There's a titty bar on the ship?)

Yuki glares at Jack, “what was that last bit?”

“Only a year”, Razor chuckles, “I wouldn’t really classify that as a long time if you”re a pirate.”, he streatches.

Ebony starts running around the ship, looking for something interesting.

“You have a strip club on the ship... and you didn’t think to tell your immortal companion, who is having your child, about it.” Yuki’s eyes grow more narrow.

“Alright.. I guess?”, Razor stares, puzzled.

Ebony runs around with a high pitched squeal as she explores the ship.

“I didn’t think I had too, I never go there anymore” jack stated and looked at yuki “why are you squinting furiously”

Crow sees a sheep “I have an idea”

The squint gets more intense, Yuki just turns and floats down the hall, “I’m gonna go get some air...”

Razor questioningly looks to him, “what would that be?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back