• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“What do you mean what is she like, like what way are you asking” jack said

Crow looked at his watch “it shouldn’t be much further”

“Oh good”, Razor states, “because now we really need to get back home.”

“Like, her personality. What does she look like. That kinda stuff”, Yuki rolls over

“You know it’s been a long timw I can’t remeber her personality but here’s a picture” jack grabs a photo from a desk in the room

“Well we can get home fast but there is a slight chance that it will take longer than we hope” crow said seeing land in the distance

Yuki looks intensely at the picture, “What is her name?”

“What do you mean?”, Razor asks, “what would make it take longer?”

“Her name is cat” jack laughs a bit “I guess you could say that her personality is cat like”

“Well there’s a chance I don’t exist in this universe and if so were gonna have to find the materials needed to fix my watch” crow stated

Razor facepalms, “Damn it...”, he shifts to a more stressed position closer to the side of the boat. He snatches a fish from the water and puts it in the boat. It flops around.

“That sounds cute”, Yuki hesitates, “So... Um...Wwhat was her mother like?”

“Just like her but more mature” jack gets closer to yuki “but you know what I like you better than her”

“You gonna eat it or let it sufffer” crow says doing stuff on his watch

The fish continues flopping. Razor just looks at it with despair, “I don’t have a way to cook it... and I don’t feel like making sushi right now...”

“You do?”, Yuki looks into Jack’s eyes

Yuki smiles, “that’s good to hear”

“Really? Alright”, Razor leans in a little to watch

Crow opens up the face of the watch and does a few thing to have a bolt of electricity shoot out and hit the fish cooking it instantly

“Yeah so should we go have some food” jack suggests

Razor shoots back in horror when he sees the electricity, “Woah! Warn me next time you do something like that!”

“I suppose so”, Yuki says, “what kind?”

Yuki gains a worried expression, “you shouldn’t do that to yourself, doesn’t it hurt?”

“Um”, Razor looks away, “No reason...”

Crow still has a questioning look “Your scared no weak to electricity aren’t you”

“It may hurt yes but it’s food, slightly fishy though” jack says

“What?”, Razor pretends to be oblivious

Yuki tries not to laugh, “I’d rather not see that, thank you”, she runs her finger along his face, “besides, I’ve eaten enough of you for the time being”.

“But they are so good” jack says “you can never have enough of me”

“You are weak to electricity, I hound your weakness” crow sits back “I could use that against you but I’m not you have become a good friend and I don’t see a reason to get rid of you so your good”

Razor grumbles to himself, “Damn it... Nobody is supposed to figure that out... They already almost did, but now...”, He thinks for a second when he remembers something, “Wait a second...”, he looks to Crow, “So... Why did we come back to this time again?”

Yuki giggles a little, “Oh you!”, she cuddles up close to him, “I can’t eat meat, remember?”

Crow goes pale white “n-nothing That c-concerns you”

“You can But you don’t want to, you have to at least try them” jack begs her

“I’ve already tasted a lot of different parts of you. Why do I need to try your ribs?” Yuki reluctantly asks

Razor narrows his eyes, “tell me...”

“I don’t have to tell you and if you try to do anything I know your weakness, you can’t touch me” crow got kinda angry

“Because why not” jack said

Razor starts to get angry. He creates a metal hand that is not connected to him and uses it to grab crow by the watch, “Try to shock me and you shock yourself. It won’t even make contact with me. Also, remember how defenseless you are right now, I could have you dead before you have a chance to press a button.”, he gets a little closer, “you were going to tell me earlier, you better tell me now...”

“Food just doesn’t sit right in me”, Yuki states

“Just kill me cause I ain’t telling, but remeber that if you kill me there is no way you’ll be able to get home” crow says struggling to get free

“I know but you can taste can’t you?” Jack questioned

“Yes... but I would prefer not to...”, Yuki states

“I can just take the place of myself until the present and pretty much be I the same place as I am now. And even if that doesn’t work, I can go to the same place that I was when I met the crew and eventually meet you when you arrive there. I’m not going to let you die the easy way, first you are going to starve, then you will feel pain.”, razor tights the hand’s grip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back