• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
MacToff stops on a small hill and points. "Here we are." In front of them is a large pool fed by a waterfall surrounded by tall trees

“Did I say something wrong, could I have angered you” jack sad loudly so she could hear

“Well there is a sheep over there, we could possible make an electrical current from it” crow said

Yuki turns back around, “Yes! Why would you not think to tell me that such a thing is on the ship, and why do you think I would want to see it!?”

“Oh, that whole thing where you rub them and shock things. That will take a while, but it will probably work if I do it. If I lift myself up anyway. Since I wouldn’t be grounded, the electricity will just bounce around the inside of my metal layer. It’ll sting a bit, but it’d be quicker.”

Ebony, not looking where she is going, rams straight into a wall, “Fuuk!”

Onyx feels a disturbance in the universe

“Well sorry but I own it and most of the time I forget about it” jack said

“So you wanna start generating the electricity so I can get the stuff set up to transfer the energy” crow said

Razor is already running his hands along the sheeps wool., “Yep”, the sheep is obviously uncomfortable.

Yuki continues to glare, “That doesn’t explain why you thought I would want to see that...”

Jack shakes his head “because I don’t think, would I be able to make it up to in the form of a song”

Crow stops setting up the equipment and looks at the sheep “ sorry but we need you for SCIENCE!!!!”

The sheep bealts in fear

Razor’s hair starts to stand up, “Well... this is odd...”

“When did you learn to sing?”, Yuki questions

“Are you being serious here mate, I’ve lived for a long time I know how to do anything” jack say with a slight British accent

“It may be odd but it’s a way home” crow said as he finished setting things up

Electricity starts visibly appearing as it goes through razors hair, “tell me when I should touch the machine... this is starting to feel painful”

“Well, I’m not really in a musical mood”, Yuki tilts her head, “but you can try”

MacToff sits down in the water and watches Hailey, smiling. Old memories start playing in the back of his mind

Hailey stayed underwater enjoying the feel of water enclosing her

Crow hooks up his watch “you almost have enough just a bit longer”

“Really your not in the mood, but I will try” jack said

Razor groans, “Alright”, electricity builds, growing more painful by the second.

“Yes”, Yuki looks at him, “are you sure you want to sing?”

Last edited:
“Alright that’s enough razor now, give the watch power by touching here” crow points to a wire

“Well yes and no, I don’t know if you’ll like it and it might make you mad at me more” jack stayed

Hailey cones up to the surface “I like this place, almost reminds me of home, if there were more skulls then it would be like home”

MacToff thinks for a second. "There's that place that the hunched Chinaman and his...thing were talking about." He gets closer to Hailey. "The boats can wait a while"

Crows watch lights up and he presses buttons and a portal opens up “let’s hope this goes to home”

Jack looks confused “so I guess you’ll let me sing”

Hailey looks at mactoff “so you wanna do that huh are we alone”

Razor dives into the portal, “FREEDOM”

Yuki waits patiently
Onyx walks the halls of the ship when a portal appears in front of him. A girlish shriek emerges from him as Razor tackles him to the ground.

Crow walks through and sees razor on top of onyx “so you missed him so much you need some father son bondage”

Jack starts thinking of what he’s gonna sing

"There's still the dripping mess of a woman and the little Chinaman on the island. Other than them, we are alone."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back