• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
MacToff sits up and rubs his face in an attempt to wake up a bit more. "Huh. I havnae had that problem in a while. Do ye need a lullaby or somethin?"

"I did ask ye tae if ye needed anything, so it's quite aright" MacToff puts his feet on the floor and stretches

"Is always good tae have a plan for later, but is better tae live in the present. Donnae let yet future dictate what ye do now."

"Except for drinking and the more-than-occasional uh...ye know... it's pretty dull, aye. But after runnin round in circles for a long time, it feels good tae just sit and breathe." MacToff leans back until his head rests on the wall

“Yeah but I think there should be more excitement, like taking down other pirates and killing off merchants that cross these waters”

"Ye'd have tae talk tae the captain and tell him, though it's probably best that ye wait till morning tae ask him about it"

"Well, since I'm up, might as well get some food." MacToff smacks his thighs and slowly stands up. "Have ye ever had haggis?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back