• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“No I’m worse, and your first hint is, it’s in a place that can’t be seen from the outside” crow said

Hailey looked at mactoff “what do you mean I’m paler”

The man looks around. "Hm" he gets up and starts checking everywhere

MacToff walks over to Hailey and starts muttering "Le's see, yer face, arms, and legs are about two shades lighter...moving inward..." He starts checking her neck, torso, etc. "Have ye been getting blood?"

Suddenly swirling black mist materializes in front of them. It begins to coalesce into a void black humanoid figure. Two glowing white eyes opened to stare at you. Then the armor appeared. Wickedly sharp and crudely crafted bone armor appeared onto the figure like rolling mist. On it's back materialized a giant 5 foot greatsword made from the same type of bony material used to make the armor. When it spoke, the voice was that of sandpaper and pure hatred mixed into one. "Greetings. I go by many titles but you mortals may refer to me as The Wise One. You have summoned me through your sheer hatred. A hatred that I use to hold this form."

Crow looks at the mysterious figure “why did you have to Interrupt me, this is a serious crime against the kkk”

Hailey thinks for a minute “I - I can’t recall if I have in the past two days”

"Wait, you're in the kkk too?" The man salutes Nazi style

MacToff holds out his arm and cuts his wrist using his fingernail. "Drink up buttercup"

"Your mortal eyes do not deceive you. I am real. Despite being a lie. Simply put. This isn't my true form. This is only a manifestation of myself. Now stand aside, for The Wise One has returned. I want my galaxy back. And It WILL return to my ever-living grasp." His sword was made from the bones of a space worm. A creature that would devour the largest starships daily and on occasion would even consume entire planets if given the time.

“Wrong kkk dumbass” crow says to the man. Crow then gives the figure a glaring look “you want to destroy the universe”

Lyrik tap’s The Wise One on the shoulder, “hey little buddy, how ya doin’?”, he had the voice of a stereotypical male redneck, but the appearance of the queen of England.

It starts to snow more as Yuki’s eyes darken and her skin begins to crack.

Razor walks around looking for someone to speak with.

“Abigor, can you not do that?”, Yuki thinks back to something Jack told her, “you don’t want jack to get the wrong idea do you? Things got pretty weird before, didn’t they?”

Jack breaks his arm and digs under his skin to rip out a piece of his bone and then proceeds to cut off his head to get free from abigor

Hailey takes the offer from mactoff and drinks the blood

Yuki walks up to abigor, trying to avoid looking at his log, “can you please not do that. It’s very morbid, and I kinda wanted to drink that blood.”

MacToff starts getting a tad light-headed and hears the faint sound of wet thumping "The fuck? Sounds kinda like a hammer on a head"

Hailey stops “whatever it is it’s kinda disturbing”

Crow rurns to the man “so you are set free my plans have been ruined your life is spared the key is in your stomach, bombs are already disarmed” crow opens a portal and walks through to a garage and the portal closes. He goes over to a wall and flips on a light. There was a big machine in the corner and a desk next to and parts scattered everywhere. Crow walks over to desk and sits down and starts writing on a piece of paper on the desk

The Collector stared lifelessly and frost “you know I can’t just go and take a God’s souls when they aren’t dead”

Frost got up from the chair she was sitting in and walks over to a bar that was in the room and poured a shot “I think you herd me wrong, I want you to find someone willing and able to kill a certain god and I’ll reward you with the blade of your choice”

The Collector walked up behind her “ I’ll do what you ask if you can get the heart of the void”

Frost set down the shot glass and stared directly at him “ that blade is very hard to get, no one has ever lived past the first trial to get it, you better do what I ask if I’m going for this blade”

“To ensure that you trust me I will be leaving my collection of blades here with you so that when I get back with what I’m doing I’ll have to come to you” the Collector grabs his pouch and lays it on the counter and he disappears as if he was never there

Frost grabbed the pouch and observed it “he better get this done by the time I get back with his sword” she leaves to the void

The man looks at Crow confused as he disappears "You are one sick bastard" he then shrugs and runs off

MacToff shrugs. "It's probably Abigor having fun with another corpse" he then looks at Hailey. "D'ye get enough?"

Hailey smiles “yeah I got enou—“ she stops as she sees a mysterious figure in the corners. She moves closer to mactoff

The Collector watch her from the corner not saying a work

The Collector raises his hand up slightly “it’s okay I’m not here to kill, I’m looking for someone or a few people to kill a god for me”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back