• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Regardless of normality, I donnae want tae know, and I donnae need tae know." MacToff sets Hailey down on the deck

The druggie looks at Crow suspiciously. "You got my shit?"

Jack wakes up and and grabs a shotgun and shoots abigor in the chest

“Neither do I, but I’m tired aren’t you, u sat l to go bed” Hailey said

Crow looks at the druggie “it’s on the other ship”

"Aye, that I am. We should go tae bed" MacToff starts walking towards their new room

The druggie looks over at the sinking ship. "That one?"

The druggie crosses his arms. "I ain't never bought from you. It's always been the short guy and the Irishman"

MacToff opens the door for Hailey

“The short guy and the Irishman are not currently available to get your stuff right now so I’m the next one to help, so now if you please take us over to the ship you will get yo stuff” crow said as he sat down

Hailey walks in and lays in the bed

MacToff smiles and kisses Hailey's forehead, then slowly drifts off

The boat carrying Crow and the druggie slowly glides to a stop at the sinking ship.

Crow stands up and turns toward the druggie “you not looking so good there, you might need this” crow hands him a cyanide pill “that should make you look better” crow leaves the boat and roams the ship gathering all the pieces he needs and starts build the time machine

Crow finishes the time machine and walks through. After he walks through it falls apart.

The next morning

Jack had fallen asleep waiting for abigor to do something and just now woke up to still see abigor standing there

Hailey wakes up and yawns and looks over at mactoff “hey wake up it’s morning, which is odd for me to be awake”

Yuki stretches, “Well. This is nice.”

Razor groans and rolls over, “too bright”, he creates a pair of metal sunglasses, “better”

Jack looks at yuki “what’s so nice about what?”

Hailey climbs on top of mactoff “no you wake up we have things to accomplish”

“Just laying down like this I suppose”, Yuki says, “it’s too bad I seem to freeze any blankets I lie on.”

Razor sits up, “uuuugh... Sleep, why must you leave me?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back