• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Jus a moment." MacToff grabs Hailey's wrist and walks to Jack's room and opens the door and sees the bloody mess that Abigor's dick made "Figured as much. Jus thought ye should know, there's a man in the kitchen lookin fer people want tae kill a god."

Hailey stops there confused

The Collector followed them and waited outside the room

Jacks body disappears and reappears in the bed fully healed. Jack slowly woke up

"Ah, yer alive again. There's a man lookin fer people want tae kill a god" MacToff looks between the blood on the floor and Jack

"At's all I know at the moment. Best tae get up so's ye can talk tae him" MacToff walks out and almost runs face first into the Collector. "Nevermind, he's right here"

Abigor turns around and walks up to the collector and starts sniffing him, he looks him directly in the face “YOU SMELL.....DIFFERENT”

The Collector stares at abigor “you .. are .. the great one, a please to meet you” it extends it hand out

Jack looks at mactoff questioningly “does he offer anything”

the Collector stares at mactoff “I have nothing to offer but my collection of swords, souls, dildos, guns, explosives, food, alcohol, and dragons. You may choose one”

Jack gets up and walks over “no we don’t choose anything”

The Collector stares at jack “it’s too late, the deals been made. You get dildos”

Abigor gets overly excited “DILDOOOOOOS!” He hits jack with the laser dildo incinerating his arm “hooHAAAAAA!!”

“You will get the dildos once you complete the quest I offer” the Collector said to abigor and jack

Jack held where his arm used to be “but we don’t accept the quest”

The Collector said nothing

“My quest is for you to kill an Egyptian god. His name is Anubis” the Collector moved closer to abigor “do it in any way you want, but if you fail you will be come part of my Collection”

When jack fell and started getting dragged he grabbed mactoffs leg and drug him with to Egypt

Hailey stood there and waved goodbye at them “BE SAFE AND DONT FORGET TO GRAB LUBE FOR ALL THISE DILDOS YOU ARE GOING TO GET!!!!”

Razor hears the conversation(he hears every conversation, but he usually doesn’t care. I’m just gonna make that clear.) and starts running after them, “I wanna do something!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back