• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lulu got out of bed, quickly getting dressed and prepared to catch one. “Yay tuna! You’re the best jack!” Giggling as spin around and waited by the door, her tail still very active

Lulu froze, sniffing the air she slowly turned her head. “Tuna.....” hey eyes began to glow. Darting downthe hall on all fours she jumped for the fish in Trent’s mouth. Having er teeth dig into part of it she tried to pull it away.
EvelynX31 EvelynX31

MacToff thinks about it for a second, then slowly moves closer. “Well, if yer up for it, we could uh...” his finger slowly trails up and down Musas leg

Musa feel his finger touch her leg as she asked, “ Something that your yearning for, MacToff?” She asked softly as she look at him.

Barry yawned sleepily as he crossed his legs and put the book he was reading back on the shelf. “Hey Jessica....wanna sleep with me?” He asked as he scratched his beard.
JessBeth JessBeth

Jessica is reading the story and then when she finish, she stand up and put away in the bookshelf, and she hear Barry said to her. When he asked her that,” Eh?!” Jessica drop the book and look at him, “W-W-What are you saying that?” Her face is red as she look at him.

Out of boredom, Razor climbs the crows nest and looks around using a pair of binoculars

Zeda “according to the book celestial magic allows its user to use the power of the moon and stars to cast its spells instead of mana,” he looks back at her “some of the more skilled mages are able to draw magic energies from people and their surroundings.”

She nods "huh. That sounds cool. I think innew a celestial mage when I was about 60-70 (6 to 7)" she smiled looking at him. She felt a little awkward so she got up and took her book out of the library to find a place where no one would be. She found the crows nest and smiled "perfect" she started climbing up when she got to the top she saw razor and jumped almost loosing her grip

Razor noticed her and quickly grabbed her arm to help her keep balance, “you alright?”

"i-i didnt think anyone was up here.." she let him help pull her up. She awkwardly tried to sit in the small space with him. holding her book on her lap.

“It’s alright”,Razor looked around more, “I do this occasionally, but not often.”

"what are you doing?" she looks at the binocluors. She gets up and sits basically on his lap and looks inot the binoculors trying to figure out what it is

“Oh, they’re binoculars. They help see far places”, he points at a small spot of land in the distance, “you see that rock over there? Well, look at it through these”, he hands her the binoculars.

she sits on his lap and holds the binoculars to her eyes, she had them backwards. "everything seems to be further away... Oh i know what these are! They are distance strengthening goggles??"

She looked at think with the goggles on. She took them away from her eyes and looked at him. Her eyes were bright yellow she smiled at him and went to looking around "everything is closer!"

Musa feel his finger touch her leg as she asked, “ Something that your yearning for, MacToff?” She asked softly as she look at him.
MacToff shrugs lightly. “A bit. When ye live long enough by yerself, ye learn tae give up...certain....things. But that’s nae longer the case, is it?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back