• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
MacToff finishes his pancakes and scratches his head. “Ach, for fucks sake, there’s nae fightin goin on”

Lulu kisses him back and pushes him back on the bed. “Well in a way you did steal me.....so you must be good at what you do...” looking down at him she grinned as her claws grew out, running one of them across his chest she purposely cut him, not very deep just enough to draw blood

“Ah, well, might as well go back tae fishin” MacToff smacks his thighs and slowly gets up. “Unless ye want tae try out that uh, bottle I gave ye”

“Oh....no fair...that takes all the fun out of it...” Lulu sighs as she leans over him kissing him. Kissing Jack passionately as she pinned him down taking control. (Time skip)

Lulu laid next to jack panting and sweating. “Did you have fun again?” She asked trying to catc her breath.

——-

Barry made his way to the library, finding a corner he sat down with a book and soon found himself fast asleep.

Seraphina is wandering the ship when she finds the library, she walks in looking around at the books, her charming presence filling the room.

“Oh....no fair...that takes all the fun out of it...” Lulu sighs as she leans over him kissing him. Kissing Jack passionately as she pinned him down taking control. (Time skip)

Lulu laid next to jack panting and sweating. “Did you have fun again?” She asked trying to catc her breath.

——-

Barry made his way to the library, finding a corner he sat down with a book and soon found himself fast asleep.

Jessica walked in the library and found Barry there asleep. "Why is he asleep?" She come closer to sleeping neko cat.

“I’m glad.....Nya!” Stretching out on the bed before curling up next to Jack purring softly “I figured you’d enjoy a change, Hey next time you take a ship could you bring me something to play with? Something I can make scream?”

Barry sat up abruptly holding his jaw “What the hell hit me?” He asked, more or less talking to himself . Sniffing the air he looked up to Jessica . “Oh hey jess, I’m not in your way am I?” He asked, feeling someone else’s presence other than jessica’s He looks around “Seraphina is that you?” He asked curiously
CrunchyNutT CrunchyNutT
JessBeth JessBeth

Seraphina hums gently to herself reading the book. Her beautiful humming flowed through the entire library sending a chill down anyone within listening range's spine. She nodded at the book taking in its advice. Her natural charming abilities effect everyone withing range.

“You know, you are so thoughtful...”Musa looked at MacToff. She unwrapped the bandage as she open the bottom, pour it on the cloth and place it on her wound. “Ahh....it burn!!” Musa said.

MacToff takes the bandage, and gently dabs the potion on her wounds. “Burns like a fucker, don’t it?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back