• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“Other than jack right?” Barry asked as he took his coat off laying it over a barrel. “Might not be smart but wouldn’t this work as an interview?” He asked as he put some distance between himself and Razor “Sometimes fighting is better than talking, someone like me speaks better with my fists than through words...” he told seraphina

“I was getting lonely.....so....I was hoping we could......” blushing as she let go of him and sat down on the foot of the bed. “I don’t mean actually fight, your pet just wants some attention is all”

“Then what am I?” Lulu tilted her head as her ears stood up, her tail swaying back and forth as her heart started to pound in her chest

Razor just stands there. The kick Is ineffective, “save ‘that’ for when we get to the deck...”, he starts walking to the deck.

“I see, well if you ever want me to be your full girlfriend let me know, but until then...play with me...” lulu pouted pretending to be upset

“Your children? It’s apparent that you care for them” Barry continued to drink, keeping his buzz up.

“That’s up to you....I’m a cat....” Crawling into his lap lulu straddled his waist and pressed up against his chest. “Well you can stroke my tail or pet my ears....” a sly grin on her face

“No.....I stole a bottle of rum from the kitchen earlier...” looking down and biting her lip as she tried to hide her face by letting her hair fall over it.

“Oh. Well one of them is actually fully grown. He used to have a twin, but I try not to talk about them because it’s kinda sad. My other is 7, But is technically supposed to be 3. It’s weird fountain of young and old stuff.”

((I gotta go soon))

“Oh. Well one of them is actually fully grown. He used to have a twin, but I try not to talk about them because it’s kinda sad. My other is 7, But is technically supposed to be 3. It’s weird fountain of young and old stuff.”

((I gotta go soon))
“I see, then maybe we should do this at a later time....” Barry stopped and held his hand out to shake Razors “based on that punch earlier I know I couldn’t beat you, especially since your kids were indirectly involved”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back