• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Seraphina looks at Barry "I do not recognise you." her eyes flash yellow at him as she smiles "Im seraphina" she has a slight perky purr in her voice. she waves at him.

Razor puts the cooked pancakes to the side and puts more batter on the cooking surface. He was somewhat jealous for reasons he did not know

“Ye shouldnae need more than a sip, though I would suggest eatin first.” MacToff finished piecing together a new pole, then paused to look at it, checking to make certain everything was together correctly

Musa keep staring at his ear and the next thing she do...slowly reach it out and touch it.

Jessica finished drinking a bottle of rum as she already drunken state. She look at everyone in the kitchen as she stay quiet and hiccups.

“A pleasure to meet you Seraphina...my names barry....” Chuckling at the idea of using rum “you are quite the intriguing creature Seraphina....and Razor...there is no reason rum should be put into pancakes....a sweet wine would be better when it’s reduced with freshly cooked fruit...” Barry of course was talking about what to put on them but it didn’t come out right.

Seraphina looked at the pancakes and went to grab one. Stopping herself she looked at razor hands inches away from the pancakes "may i touch?"

“In pancakes? You are sadly mistaken. And which fruits do you speak of?”, he looks to Seraphina, “Yes. Now I recommend them with butter and syrup, but I don’t have some fresh fruit set out”, he makes plates and metal untinsels.

she grabs a pancake and sniffs it slightly before taking a small bite. Hey eyes light up "woahh" she started eating the pancake. Finishing she started to suck and lick her fingers clean.

Razor laughs as he watches her, “oh my”,

Onyx and Ebony walk into the room, “I smell pancakes?”

“What you’ve never made topping from scratch? Berries are perfect when you use a sweet wine....it gets thick and.....I’m not mistaken, you can even put berries inside the batter. Which is much better than plain!” The fur on Barry’s tail spikes out as he pulled the flask from his hip drinking from it. “Come on let’s add some wine!” Lifting the flask towards pancakes intending to poor some on them

“I have no idea, but I didn’t feel comfortable, so I added training wheels.”, Razor looks to his jeans to see a waist band with three wheels attached.

Razor notices what Barry is doing and smacks his hand out of the way, sending the flask flying, “I am serving these to my seven year old daughter. There is no way I’m adding that.”

Barry caught the flask using his tail, hissing at Razor “so what, we can just make more.....and besides kids like flavor!” Getting in razors face as his ears twitched “wait who brings a kid on a pirate ship?!?” It took a second for what razor said to click before he made that reply

Seraphina just stood there in shock seeing Barry go flying, razor looked really mad. Seraphina just stood infront of him and looked into his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back