• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“What.....you don’t like taking naps?” Barry chuckled as he crossed his legs and patted his lap “unless you want to do that instead of being held and sleeping?”

“What.....you don’t like taking naps?” Barry chuckled as he crossed his legs and patted his lap “unless you want to do that instead of being held and sleeping?”

Jessica blushes so red as she walked toward him. “Stop teasing me! Are you trying to be a troublemaker?” Jessica said as she can’t help but feeling shy yet embarrassed.

Jessica blushes so red as she walked toward him. “Stop teasing me! Are you trying to be a troublemaker?” Jessica said as she can’t help but feeling shy yet embarrassed.
“A troublemaker, no.....is there something wrong with wanting to be close to someone?” Staying seated he watched her reaction and chuckled “I think you are interesting and cute is all” his ears flickering as he patted his lap again.

“Jack!” Lulu pouted as she slid sitting down on the box. “You aren’t really going to let him tie me up over a fish are you?” She asked while hissing at Trent

Jesiica heart pound when Barry said he want to be close to her, but she try to ignore. Jessica can see that Barry want her to sit on the lap. “I am not going to sit on your lap....” But she look at Barry cat ears again, starting to get an urge...she slowly come close and reach to touch his ears.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Barry closed his eyes, relaxing her pushed his ears against her hand letting her touch them “that’s fine if you don’t, but one of these days I will make you mine.....but here’s a little secrete. I can feel your emotions....” blushing as he started purring
JessBeth JessBeth

Jessica play his ears as she come closer to him, her chest close to his face. Jessica is enjoying playing his ears, “Why...do you want me to be yours....we just met...and your a bit older then me....” She asked and then when he tell him his secret, her face blushes.

Lulu jumped up onto the crate, turning herself into a white cat with a black collar on. Jumping up onto jacks shoulder she curled herself around his neck “thank you jack, what is his name, I feel kinda bad about eating his fish”
————
Barry blushed slightly, nuzzling against her chest out of habit when he was getting pet. “Why not is the question.....I age slower than most....but I want to be mine because it was love at first site...I’ve never felt that way before, I guess you could say that you are special”
JessBeth JessBeth

Jessica heart beating so face when Barry nuzzles her chest and saying love a first sight. She stopped pet his ear as she slowly lower her hand down his back. She have never have someone show her...affection of love....not even her ex-boyfriend.

“Can I eat him? I hear shark is tasty” lulu joked as she licked her lips and started purring at the thought of a new meal

———

“Mhm....you smell really nice Jessica...” Looking up at her while he listened to her heart beat. Standing up slowly Barry placed his hand on the middle of her back and pulled her close to him. Tilting his head and closing his eyes he kissed her softly and briefly, waiting to see if she would return his affection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back