• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Pirate Rp

DawnieDragon

Jedi Padawan
Yep! you guys heard me right! I'm looking for a Fantasy Pirate Rp Adventure! I've been onto this topic for a while now and i can't get enough of it. My Pirate crew is a diversity of different magical creatures from Vampires to Goblins. Heck, We can even make up our own mythical creatures to spice up the storyline! If you're interested PM me. Here's a basic plot

My Oc is a Castaway from a ship that ran servants to and from the many rich islands of the Hanapalupagos Islands (Yes i made that up but it's A fantasy setting) These islands are ruled by massive kingdoms each always taking in slaves. these slaves range from Humans to elves and dwarves and Centaurs and Hydras and Dragons and Vampires, the list goes on. Anyway My oc was a slave bound for the Kingdom of Enchantressor. This kingdom, as the name implies is ruled by Succubi. They aren't the usual type of Succubi though. These Succubi don't seduce for making love. They seduce to make the servants more obedient. Anyway My oc is discovered by a mixed up crew of Humans and magical creatures. They're all pirates who have set out on a mission to find and rescue these straggling slaves as a rebellion to those kingdoms that oppress them so. In fact, the entire crew is made up of these escaped/rescued slaves. More will be revealed during the rp

Great! I wanna play this... I think I’ll play a canon turned oc character, Aoba, but as his... er, true form? I just call it a Desire.
36CB610D-720B-4FE5-95EE-D1E7C78CC164.pngB1CA4731-524E-4B5F-85C2-BF285C1E61A0.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back