• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy partner search

Hello friends! You can call me Ashley Or Aisha. ๐Ÿ˜ It's been a while but I'm back and on the hunt for some rp partners!

I'm down for fandoms but I like original stuff too.. either one works for me. I prefer playing the female role because I am a female..BUT..ive been practicing male roles and don't mind doubling up and playing male characters..so this is negotiable.

I'm looking for some casual stuff right now, maybe a paragraph or two per reply for now but feel free to add as much detail as you want.

I'm looking for a partner who is willing to create and build ideas with me, this is very important as I do not like to be the only one with a voice and opinions as It gets boring talking to myself ๐Ÿ˜‚

I.will.work.with.you:
Is there anything Particular that you're craving? Let me know and we can work something out, I'm pretty open-minded and like to experiment with plots and pairings.

Please note:
As I am an adult myself and understand how life can get in the way of a reply or may even affect your activity online..

This happens to me too! But please let me know if there will be a delay in response time.

I will let you know if 'responses will be delayed' or 'if I will be offline for X amount of days for whatever reason.'

Fair Warning:
However, if I reply to a PM or thread and do not receive a response from you at any point within a 1 month time span; I will discard/delete the thread(s)/message(s).

Just an idea to start things off..

I If you are not interested in this or have something else in mind let me know and we can work something out.

1. Fantasy (sorry for the long prolouge)

As heavens rule; Gods'/Goddess' can only lay with another heavenly being. To be with man is sin and will only bring disruption to heaven.

As heavens rule; on the death bed, the last orders from a God/Goddess are final and absolute. There is no breaking this rule or wish.

At birth, Every good/goddess is paired with a heavenly being for life by the ruler of heaven as this union is considered 'blessed' This is absolute and final.

Despite these rules the goddess of spring had fallen in love with a mortal man and lay with him in secret. Feeling guilty for betraying her husband, she kills the mortal man but soon after discovering that she has become pregnant.

Once she discovers that she is with child, She can not bear to face her husband and runs away to live in solitude until the baby is born.

However, the goddess did not have much strength and became ill from complications during labor.

With her dying breaths, the goddess had visions of the child's grave future and thus created a guarduan from her body to watch over and protect her child.

She then ordered that:

"no one is to know of the birth of the birth of my daughter, Erwyn.

Erwyn is to be taken away and hidden and never given knowledge that she is the (new) goddess of flowers.

finally never allow Erwyn to step foot into the mortal world, keep her hidden from man and God's. This is absolute and final."

With these orders spoken the guardian took the child of flowers far away and hid her within the heart of a garden of mazes that twisted and turned each path seemed eternal.

10,000 years of peaceful seclusion pass. no interruptions arise from the outside world, that is until the ruler of Heavens'(king of heaven?) Oldest son falls from above and lands in the heart of the garden...

..That's all I got so far..it's a work in progress...if you're interested, PM me ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Like I said though, if it doesn't strike a fancy just send me something that you're interested in and we can work on it. I'm down to experiment ๐Ÿ˜„

Last edited:
Well if your ok with twisted shit I'll rp with ya

Like if not I'll be more than happy to pack my bags and leave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back