• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy partner NOT LOOKING ATM

PeteTSs

A Marvelous Derpfish
Looking for one or two long-term RP partners for a preferably fantasy RP, although futuristic is acceptable if it is close enough to fantasy. I like adventure-style RPs, and RPG RPs, and I can even do a little romance RP, though it is not preferred. I am also interested in school-based RPs.

I like RPing in small groups of preferably 3-4 people, although 1 on 1 is completely fine with me.

I am on most of the time during weekends and I am able to reply within 1-2 hours during the weekdays because of school and badminton practice, but once I get back home I'll be able to reply very quickly.

As for RPing speed, I am able to spew out posts if we are both on and we both have lots of time.

As for my requirements, I don't have many. Just that it's a long-term relationship and medium to high availability. Oh and please write 5 lines+ for posts, unless it's a conversation or something where it's pretty much impossible to write that much.

I am no good with this platform's codes so I would like the partner to create the RP.

I look forward to meeting you all! :D

I'm down to RPing with you! I'm looking for more active roleplayers lol

Fantasy is definitely a favorite of mine, so if you are interested, PM me. I'm usually pretty fair with making up themes and settings. I have a few tricks up my sleeve xD

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Yee! Have you started a PM or something already? Or did you make a thread?

[/QUOTE]
Sent discussion invite

Is there space for me as well? I figure I could enjoy the rp as well as use it for reference and research into doing group RPs in the future.

Clairvoyance said:
Do you think one more could join in?
[QUOTE="Dark Sanctuary]Is there space for me as well? I figure I could enjoy the rp as well as use it for reference and research into doing group RPs in the future.

[/QUOTE]
Will ask them if they want to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back