• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fantasy pairings - Interest check!

XtaticSoda

Procrastination Demon
Ok am new to this site, and I don't know why I chose to write this while I'm still half a sleep, but here we go!
I love exploring fantastic worlds with a bit of action. Love a good heartwarming romance and some drama, but I like it to happen naturally, rather than being a main focus starting out. If characters end up not liking each other that way, I don't want to force them together in that way, as it just sorta kills the magic for me.

I'm really up for any fantasy at the moment, but I do have a few cravings:
Mermaid x sailor/pirate
Demon/angel x summoner
Dragon x knight/rider
Mythical Creature/race x OC

I would also be happy pairing any of these with an OC, and/or pulling any of them into a modern setting for more of a twist.
These don't have to be romantic pairings, and I have plot ideas for all of them, but would like to check interest first, and also see what kinds of ideas other people have or would like to try.

Prefer 18+, just cause romance would be awkward for me if it shows up

Prefer at least a paragraph response on average if not 2-3. I have no issues with the occasional short post so long as people don't get lazy with them. Sometimes it feels more natural to not have a 5 paragraph internal monologue within 5 seconds of someone asking a yes or no question. If I am making any sense...

I also like to post at least once or twice a day. So if you are frequent to respond I don't care about length as much.

Prefer to main as female, but always end up with a handful of side characters/npc's. I like to work as a team for story rather than one person Dm'ing over another the entire time.

Last edited:
Hey there! I am interested in the last pairing. I prefer to main as a male character so this works out well!

Hey there! I am interested in the last pairing. I prefer to main as a male character so this works out well!
Neat! Did you have something in mind? Feel free to dm me. Not really sure how this site works all to well yet.

I am always a sucker for exploring a fantasy world. I don't necessarily have an interest in the pairings presented, but I can always do them. I am also ok with romance, just prefer it takes a backburner approach than be the main appeal.

I am always a sucker for exploring a fantasy world. I don't necessarily have an interest in the pairings presented, but I can always do them. I am also ok with romance, just prefer it takes a backburner approach than be the main appeal.
I agree 100% about the romance not being a main appeal, and the pairings are just things I'm currently craving.
Feel free to DM me and we can discuss a world and interests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back