• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Magical Fighting-Academy check

Thalia_Neko

Ten Thousand Club
Hello good peoples of rpn! I recently made this hosted project rp. Its set in a fictional world called Purity. Where Academies train and school people called "Adepts". Adepts are people that manifest powers to protect the world from threats such as monsters, or even Dark Adepts. (Thats the very minimalistic gist of it).

Its a school/academy setting, with classes and stuff to teach these "Adepts" how to better hone and use their powers.

Theres a lot fighting, and powers, and I have a few plot ideas already in the works. ^^

Anyone interested? :3

(Theres quite a bit of info, I apologize in advance!)

Yes I am interested. Got two characters in mind.

Dungeon Punk: Modern fantasy. Where magic is just as common as technology. ( Like instead of just guns. Wands too. And engines for cars may or may not be enchanted with fire Elementalist. That kinda thing.)

That thread is around somewhere on this sub four thing but in future doing my write ups. Just need to find good pics.

Yes I am interested. Got two characters in mind.

Dungeon Punk: Modern fantasy. Where magic is just as common as technology. ( Like instead of just guns. Wands too. And engines for cars may or may not be enchanted with fire Elementalist. That kinda thing.)

That thread is around somewhere on this sub four thing but in future doing my write ups. Just need to find good pics.

some of that sounds similar to my rps world lol except theres no "magic" exactly in this world

Why I am interested mostly.

One guy is eight foot tall farm boy with armor powers. Other is crazy artist who generates swarms of energy bugs that eat things.

Yeah it said in intro some adepts are that tall. Thinking armor or somakinetics.

Somakinetics: Work muscles out and preserve them with gravity. Making one strong,!dense, and fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back