• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy fantasy is fun!

Espy-Ninja

(she / her) A simple star in the night sky
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there, my name is Espy and I'm a 25-year-old female on EST I have been roleplaying for about 10 years now. I love longer posts, mini 2 paragraphs, and can go up to a whole page in length.)

What I'm looking for in a partner:

- Over 18, nothing personal to minors but I just don't feel comfortable rping with them.

- Longer post. At least 2-3 paragraphs would be great! though the more the better! I personally have written up page-long posts when I get really into an rp.

- OOC talk would be very nice. I like to talk about what we both want to happen in the rp and to really form a story and plot together.

- I would like someone who could post more than once a week. Personally, I can post about once a day if not more. I work full-time, though I'm free after work for some RP fun!-

- I like to keep rps to PMs on this site, with a separate pm for plotting and OOC talk.
RP Ideas:
I'm open to most fantasy worlds so long as we can get a good plot going. Plotting is my lifeblood! I love to sit down together in OOC and create a nice juicy plot we can both sink our teeth into and get hyped up about.

Plot > Romance
I don't need romance(but it can happen). I rather just build up good characters and plots! I love exploring all types of relationships like:
Child/new guardian, siblings, friends, hit me up with anything!

I am open to any and all ideas that have some fantasy in them, be it high, low, modern-day, past setting etc. I love playing witches, demons, and vampires. I have also recently gotten into the whole Guild/Esper stuff and would love to play around with that.

If romance is a must then I'm only really looking for MxM right now and I LOVE playing witches the most. (though I can be persuaded to type other things for the right plot)

I have a few stay ideas about a merchant guild working with a witch as well. Below is a rough draft of an idea I have and would like to work off.
(Note: anything can be tinkered or changed to better fit the character you want to play or the world we want to build. It's really just a very rough draft of an idea)
The most basic of basic ideas here is a world full of magical creatures.
Basicles of the world:
  • Witches, demons, fairies, and dragons (who can polymorph into humans) are just some of the creatures that are alive and humans know they are things.
  • Humans do NOT like nonhumans. Though witches are the ones they hate most and most actively hunt down.
  • The only way humans can use magic is by using a magic stone or magic object.
  • Witches are the only ones who can actively make magic stones, but this is not common knowledge.
  • Magic stones can also be found in places where dragons have died a natural death as their magic seeps into the land.

The idea I would like to go with is about two young kids. My OC(A) is a witch, one whose father is a former knight turned hunter in order to live with his witch lover. They live in a cabin in the woods and will go to nearby towns to sell game.

At some point, a natural disaster hits a few towns and many people die, including my girl's family. My witch is heading to a nearby town when she runs into another child/teen (B, who you can choose to play if you like though I would prefer them being a male).

B and A have known each other for some time, and A’s dad even taught B a few things. They are very close friends who play together all the time in the woods by B’s old town.

A and B decide to travel to a nearby town together since B’s town was lost (flood, landslide, or even a war take your pick). When they get to the town though it wouldn’t take long for someone to accuse A of being a witch. The town is getting ready to attack and kill her when B steps up claiming A is their little sister.

Since witches are known to only have one child, the town backs off but is still hostile. So the two leave town…This starts A and B’s life trying to find a place with only each other to lean on. However, B only learns A is a witch after this event, but that doesn’t change anything between them. They are siblings now.

From here Things are got a lot of ways.

I like the idea of A and B gurning mercy guilds to make ends meet. Though they never stay in one place too long at first.

B grows stronger, and A gets better with magic.

When they get older they meet a demon(another option if you like) and maybe form their own guild/mercenary group with the demon. The goal is to one day build a place where any crute can live freely and safely. The group pulls in all kinds to build their power.

The end goal would be to somehow form a kingdom of some kind and this can 100% be where we pick up if you like. We can form out the way they go about this together.

Sorry if this feels rather vague, the truth is I'm very open to ideas and I really love building worlds and plots with my partner. I can be talked into most fantasy settings so long as you have an excellent plot in mind. So if you have any interest feel free to pm me!

Last edited:
Hey! Checkout my search thread and see if you think we’d be good partners.

You said you're only looking for MxM romance would you be willing to do a male x female I can play the male role if interested dm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back