• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fantasy Historical Drama/Romance

snowflake

higher further faster baby!
Frozen_1.gif

Welcome everyone to my rebooted account.

It had been nearly six months since I last touched this account, so it's gotten a facelift and I'm now looking for long-term partners.
I'm going to sum up what I'm looking for in a writing partner very briefly before going into themes and ideas.

-18+ only. I'm 20 and feel more comfortable writing with those my age.
-No one liners. They're not interesting.
-No novels. I write usually two paragraphs, but it can vary. Rarely more than four...
-Be upfront. Tell me if you don't want to RP something, if you have any triggers, if you're leaving... just... tell me.
-Don't be overly serious. RPing is my getaway, it's fun.

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking to write Elsa in realistic historical settings. I want darkness, romance, intrigue. I don't want some cartoon musical.
I want to delve into the time period, how the people would have reacted, neighboring countries, possible suitors, to her powers.
Yes, it will still have fantasy, humor, but it will also be grittier. More of a historical fiction and less of a fairy tale.
The only canon character I will ship her with is Hans in a darker AU.

We all know there are no happily ever afters...

Word Ideas:
Arranged Marriage
Hidden Relationship
Pregnancy
Age Gap
Power Marriage
Affair
Royal and Commoner

Frozen_4.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back