• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han nodded and walked out, "Yep, you do that." He told her peeking back into the room, "What about, Ally? Your gonna watch her?" Han asked.

@Sixxx

"Huh, really? They were pretty intense in my old school!" She remembered just barely passing one of her final exams before, it was about defence against magic, she was awful at that topic.

Elizabeth shrugs. "The final exams are mostly practical here." She says, sighing. "As long as you don't get severely injured you pass."

"Oh, fair enough" she was secretly panicking inside, people in her old school used to laugh at her because she didn't control something like water or fire or darkness, just animals and plants, of course she could heal but again that wasn't offence, she hoped people wouldn't laugh at here at this school just because she is peaceful.

Elizabeth smiles. "The final exam is...dangerous...so I'd just recommend running or avoiding getting hurt." She says, sighing. "Last year a students arm got blown off...it was cool, but kinda sickening...." She says, thinking back to the casualty and injury rate from last year.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]"Well.... lets just say.... it was theirs... then i took it and left them a copy..."
Turning around, Everest snapped his fingers and an absurd amount of particles began to shoot together. After about 2 minutes, the particles dispersed, and a massive Hummer sat before them.

hummerh1.jpg

Elyse looked at it like a child in a toy store. She had no ideal metal could work together to make something this... amazing. She had a look of wonder and thankfulness on her face as she looked at Everest, still in a little bit of shock.

@Jesters Court

[/QUOTE]

Ansom chuckled. "Exams....dangerous." He laughed even louder. "Come on, Elizabeth. You are a deity. You have had to seen more dangerous things than an exam. I mean, you are looking at me." He spread his arms out wide, sitting back down.

@Nonalaka

"Oh dear! That's awful!" Moriko winced at the thought of such a thing. She was now fully convinced she would fail her finals now. She frowned.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled. "Exams....dangerous." He laughed even louder. "Come on, Elizabeth. You are a deity. You have had to seen more dangerous things than an exam. I mean, you are looking at me." He spread his arms out wide, sitting back down.
@Nonalaka
Elizabeth shakes her head. "Yeah, no. This exam is...well...I've seen a few deities get their physical forms completely destroyed during that exam...mostly last year actually...yeah..."

Nonalaka said:
"Oh dear! That's awful!" Moriko winced at the thought of such a thing. She was now fully convinced she would fail her finals now. She frowned.
Elizabeth smiles. "Piece of advice, just run and avoid getting hurt. That person was stupid and tried to hit one of the instructors head on. It's a timed thing, just gotta survive or not get injured."

Moriko gave a nervous laugh at ansoms comment. The flowers in morikos hair began to turn a dull, greyish blue as she frowned to herself. She felt so useless compared to these strong people.

Draco read a few books in the court yard, even in human form he liked to sitt on the rest.

He looked around.

"If any one needs help with finals I have A+ in most subjects! only 10$ an hour!"

Ansom shrugged. "The exam has never met me. I fight differently." He nodded. "I will allow the exam to hit me a few times. Give it a sense of hope. Then, I will end it. Cleanly and efficiently." He chuckled again. "That is how every single one of my fights go. Even the one with Haiiro went that way."

Elizabeth laughs nervously. "Didn't mean to scare you. Don't worry, just follow my lead and you'll be fine. Everyone has to take the exam at once."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged. "The exam has never met me. I fight differently." He nodded. "I will allow the exam to hit me a few times. Give it a sense of hope. Then, I will end it. Cleanly and efficiently." He chuckled again. "That is how every single one of my fights go. Even the one with Haiiro went that way."
Elizabeth frowns. "One hit from any of the instructors would blow even your physical form to pieces Ansom, not a good plan."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth laughs nervously. "Didn't mean to scare you. Don't worry, just follow my lead and you'll be fine. Everyone has to take the exam at once."

Elizabeth frowns. "One hit from any of the instructors would blow even your physical form to pieces Ansom, not a good plan."
Ansom leaned forward. "But what if my physical form doesn't even exist?" He asked with a smile. "What if I rewrite laws, making it so my body is incorpreal?" He leaned back. "What if I cannot be touched?"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom leaned forward. "But what if my physical form doesn't even exist?" He asked with a smile. "What if I rewrite laws, making it so my body is incorpreal?" He leaned back. "What if I cannot be touched?"
Elizabeth rolls her eyes. "Someone's already tried that and was removed from existence completely. They plan for everything Ansom, and I do mean EVERYTHING."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth rolls her eyes. "Someone's already tried that and was removed from existence completely. They plan for everything Ansom, and I do mean EVERYTHING."
Ansom laughed again. "They cannot plan for chaos. If they do, according to Chaos Theory, they will always get something wrong." He stood up. "Do not doubt me, Elizabeth. That is even more dangerous than this exam."

Dakota made her way to the dorm she was staying in, as she opened the door she was greeted by all different potted plants and the smell of fresh flowers, everything was so girly and nature-ish. She already knew exactly who she was sharing with "....moriko." she mumbled under her breath as she left her bags somewhere safe. She guessed she was lucky that she was sharing with someone she knew from before, even if they were a "treehugger" for lack of a better description.

Sixxx said:
she chuckled and grinned " i dunno but i was very offeneded , hey i feel alot life on Genisis did you bring my paradise back to life?" she said then look at daniel , waving for him to come over
@AsongOfIceandFire
Han smiled and nodded. "Indeed I did." He stood from the bench, nodding at the boy next to Blue. "Well, looks like you to are doing some stuff. I didn't mean to interrupt so..." He began to walk away.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom laughed again. "They cannot plan for chaos. If they do, according to Chaos Theory, they will always get something wrong." He stood up. "Do not doubt me, Elizabeth. That is even more dangerous than this exam."
Elizabeth sighs angrily. "Good thing for you they usually target students who have gotten on their bad sides. So you shouldn't be targeted..."

Moriko just sat there with the small rabbit resting on her lap. Her eyes darted back and forth from person to person as the discussion became heated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back