• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
“ What was that? ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as his head remained fixating on the ground, his voice being lower than before♆...

tumblr_nlc2rjMrDx1sz2m9ho1_250_zps9vl0jfpb.gif

The expression on The Watcher's mask becomes a smug grin. "I, The Watcher, murdered Akira, your father!" He says cheerfully.

...?Kuroh closed his eyes as The Watcher spoke. It slowly began to rain. Kuroh said nothing further and suddenly manifested Masamune, springing forward. He prepared to swing his sword's blade at The Watcher?...

tumblr_nhn0wiqDmB1rm2da9o1_250_zps81fgbeow.gif

The Watcher smiles, disappearing and appearing behind Kuroh. "It hurts doesn't it, seeing the very man who killed your father. You want to kill me, I reckon. You feel angry, you hate me, and with every fiber of your being you want to kill me!" He says, breaking into maniacal laughter. He was egging Kuroh on, he had a plan, Kuroh was going to die at the hands of The Watcher if all went according to plan.

dylan nodded and smiled eating some popcorn and the candy yawning and little a while later , tired from not geting much sleep in her cold cold dorm she curled closer to Han muttering something before starting to drift off her arm slightly linked with his ,sleeping on his shoulder

@RomanTheFireGod

...♆Kuroh missed, stumbling forward. He spun around and spoke, an angered expression being clear on his face. His eyes flashed a blue colour and he soon brought his blade to the side, preparing for yet another swing♆...

“ Shut your fucking mouth! ”

tumblr_nhn0wiqDmB1rm2da9o3_250_zps2zkr3bb2.gif

dylan nodded and smiled eating some popcorn and the candy yawning and little a while later , tired from not geting much sleep in her cold cold dorm she curled closer to Han muttering something before starting to drift off her arm slightly linked with his ,sleeping on his shoulder

@RomanTheFireGod

The Watcher starts yelling. "OR WHAT, YOU'LL SHUT IT FOR ME?! YOU'RE FATHER DIED TO ME, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU, A PUNY LITTLE WIMP WHO STILL MOURNS FOR THE DEAD CAN KILL ME?!" He yells, getting ready to disappear again. "FACE IT, YOU'RE A WEAK COWARD AND YOU CAN NOT KILL ME!"

“ I said shut up! ”

...♆Kuroh shouted as he sprinted forward, soon leaping into the air. As he descended on The Watcher, he slashed at him once more♆...

tumblr_n2jlz6QR0C1r1zvalo1_500_zpshtswc4us.gif

The Watcher disappears, appearing behind Kuroh once again. "You can't make me, FACE IT, YOU'RE A WEAK COWARD WHO CAN'T DO ANYTHING!"

Han was curious on what Dylan said. "I guess I'll go to sleep." He said stretching, and eventually he went to sleep.

*hours later* dylan wakes up finding her self stretched out on the couch sleeping on Han she turned bright red and started to get up , very embarrassed

@RomanTheFireGod

Han yawned, "That was a good slee--" He froze. "You said something last night. What did you say?" He popped up. "And why are you so red? You almost look like a cherry. "

((( A lot has happened since I was on... Let's see now. )))

Ivan drifted through the campus, bored and looking to make friends. "My earlier endeavors with The Watcher was fun for a bit however I need conversation and interaction that isn't so one sided." Ivan droned on and stopped himself. "Am I talking to myself?" He looked left then right, then left again. "I'm going crazy!" Ivan threw himself on the ground and rolled in the dirt , temper tantrum in full effect. "I just want friendsssssss." He rolled around, tears and dirt sticking to his face.

" im embarrassed i fell asleep on you " she said still bright red " i really dont remember i think i was just talking about the movie" she sat up " your like a nice warm blanket " she said with a soft smile

@RomanTheFireGod

Last edited by a moderator:
Han also red now says, "A warm...blanket, are you calling comfortable?" Han had laid back down. "Hopefully you remember what you said." He said rolling back into his sleep.

Moriko lay on the grass idly staring at the clouds but her moment of daydream was interrupted by the sound of someone screaming, she jumped up and turned quickly to find someone rolling in the dirt. She wondered if she should interfere with this clearly disgruntled person.

@Jesusjuice

she layed down on himdramaticly wiggling on him giggleing as she did so " well now your all lumpy " she said relaxing , still laying on him, it wasnt very comfortable now that she was laying on him and he was laying on her side

she layed down on himdramaticly wiggling on him giggleing as she did so " well now your all lumpy " she said relaxing , still laying on him, it wasnt very comfortable now that she was laying on him and he was laying on his side

@RomanTheFireGod

Ivan rolled around a bit longer, getting out his last few sobs. He sat up after a moment or two and wiped the dirt from his face and made his way down towards his clothes. "I'm so bored!" Ivan sat slumped and leaning his elbows on his knees. Ivan's nose had caught the scent of someone nearby and he turned his head in the direction of the girl. "Someone to be friends with !" Ivan exclaimed and floated towards her with a smirk.

Han opened his eyes looking directly into Dylan's. "You have nice eyes." Han said smiling. He poked her forehead and went back to sleep.

@Nonalaka

Draco stared out the window saw Moriko and grind, the other kid looked weird.

He dissuaded to just stay in class and watch. 'This might get exiting' he thought to him self.

She blushed , and began to wiggle again she ended up wiggling into the the crack in the couch between Han and the back of the couch , she ended up facing him and she smiled before snuggling against him

@RomanTheFireGod

(did it go weird on you too?)

( hey did the thing go out on you? @RomanTheFireGod )

i skipped a few pages cuz i dun wanna read like 6 pages so fill me in on what happened so far)))

(( @Sixxx yeah, it was down for some maintenance, and what not. ))

Han woke up a few hours later, heading to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth then checked on Dylan before sitting down to watch TV. Han thought about sone things she might have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back