• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" Hey, you alright? "
...†Akira said as he looked at Layla, moving some strands of her hair and placing it behind her ear†...

((( Huh?
1308356056001_f_zpsabb37263.jpg
)))

[/QUOTE]
(Shhh, you will get some too ^^)

I didn't realize we got trophy points for getting a certain amount of likes. I breached 100. Whattttt I'm like able?))

Layla shifted her gaze to stare at Akira for a few moments, before she nodded her head slowly, and began to straighten her posture. "I'm fine. Just getting lost in thought."

Asphyxiated said:
I didn't realize we got trophy points for getting a certain amount of likes. I breached 100. Whattttt I'm like able?))
(Me either, until I got a notification one day saying "Youre likable!" or something like that)

Jax speaks to Sora through his mind. "That depends on your definition of good." He says, having the slightest bit of mischief in his tone.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Weally? *snuggles* I will make love to you for Valentine)

[/QUOTE]
I like to cock block people on valentines day. <3 ))

Nero walked down the street towards the school, he had been late waking up because one of the people he shared his appartment building with had set his alarm clock back four hours, most likely one of the people who had lost a family member and blamed him. He was not angry, being mean for no reason was part of the grieving process, or that's what it seemed like to him at least. As he was walking he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He turned it on and a large black arrow pointed to a women walking on the other side of the street, unlucky for her. He crossed the street and began making small talk.

"Good day isn't it?"

"Hm? Oh I suppose it is"

"The birds seem especially nice today"

As the woman looked up he put his hand on her neck and felt her go limp. He always thought people died happier looking at the sky than at the ground.

...†Akira watched her move and spoke as he put his hands onto hers†...

" What about? You can tell me. "

((( I can be sexy too

ichigo_kurosaki_elegant_day_by_ichigograph-d3fw0kl_zps0db81a11.jpg

No you can't.

InnerDemondevious_zpsd3be95b3.jpg
)))

"Nothing really. Just events is all." Layla giggled quietly, before turning her back to him and walking down the hall, silently taking a slightly tighter grip of her bag into her hands.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Wow xD )

[/QUOTE]
Eh, it only happens if it's someone I know at school trying to love up on each other. :P ))

((( He's as attractive as my last shit.

InnerDemontch_zpseeb8d292.jpg

I'm pretty sure I killed you before.

ichigo_kurosaki_render_3___od_by_loona_cry-d48idhy_zps293dc26b.png

Well isn't that unfortunate. A real tear-jerker.

Hichigo_smiling_by_standtall.jpg

AriaTheWatcher said:
Jax speaks to Sora through his mind. "That depends on your definition of good." He says, having the slightest bit of mischief in his tone.
Sora thought for a moment "Okay gewd enough if yew do anyting mean I'll kick yew out!" He smiles "Whale cum tew my body!"

((( He's as attractive as my last shit.

InnerDemontch_zpseeb8d292.jpg

I'm pretty sure I killed you before.

ichigo_kurosaki_render_3___od_by_loona_cry-d48idhy_zps293dc26b.png

Well isn't that unfortunate. A real tear-jerker.

Hichigo_smiling_by_standtall.jpg

AriaTheWatcher said:
Sora thought for a moment "Okay gewd enough if yew do anyting mean I'll kick yew out!" He smiles "Whale cum tew my body!"

Jax sighs. "You couldn't kick me out if you wanted to, I'm more powerful. If I wanted to I could take over your body." He says calmly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back