• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Oh ok)

Shira woke up in the middle of the night and looked back at Al before slipping out of the bed and standing up "I guess I was wrong" she wispered as she streched and looked out the window before grabing a shirt puting it on the looking at Al one more time before walking out to the cough and laying down

Al could feel a strange weight lifted after she walked away and truthfully being that close to a girl he did not get any sleep

(( Oh. I seen her post when she said she was back, and that's it. ))

Shira layed down on the couch and kinda snuggled a pillow before looking at the bedroom door "stupid" she said to her self as she looked out the window at the moon

(Yeah me too)

Aerobus slashed his sword at different objects, each one shattering into tiny molecular bonds that he used to create new items, such as a fountain in the courtyard and a basket ball hoop. "Oh, how I missed you." He said as he held the sword in the air.

(( Well that sucks. Han is with her and I just don't want him to disappear (*^*) ))

Shira stared out the window as her eyes grew heavy and she talked while in a sleepy daze "why am I so stupid, stupid, stupid" she mumbled as she started to drift of again into her sleep not noticing al

(Same with daniel)

Castiel broke away from the kiss. "We should do something." He said with a smile. "Maybe we can visit Ansom. I have been meaning to show him how well I can fight."

@Sweetone

Sweetone said:
"i wont tell her I promise I wont tell her" she said to him, and finished het lunch.
*Add sighed in relief*

''anyway, if you need anything else, just call me''

*Add then served the other customers*

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Castiel broke away from the kiss. "We should do something." He said with a smile. "Maybe we can visit Ansom. I have been meaning to show him how well I can fight."
@Sweetone
(( Smooth bro xD ))

Al laughed a little "It's not important but anyways.........You are really hard to fall asleep with ya know"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
@Sweetone
She smiled anf nodded "ok i would like to meet him" she said to him and jumped off the counter and cut her leg by mistake. "ouch"

Sweetone said:
She smiled anf nodded "ok i would like to meet him" she said to him and jumped off the counter and cut her leg by mistake. "ouch"
Castiel sighed. "Stop getting hurt, please." He said as he placed his hand over the cut. A white aura surrounded to wound until it was healed. "There ya go. Just like new." He smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back