• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy High school OOC chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
character sheet, his is at the bottom of the page, btw, you might need to refresh

I just looked at the CS's for the people the twins are with...
Boy this should be interesting.

Not me getting no type of notifications even though I was the first one to show interest
Yeah I feel ya. Once you ignore notifs the first time it stops sadly unless mentioned. Luckily you came in just in time. Looks like there are a few slots available?

question for a friend Spencypoo Spencypoo
would it be okay for someone to be a deer/human hybrid, if the lore surrounding the species wasn't just "lol I'm a furry!"
I'll put info on the species below in the spoiler
So basically my friend has a character which is an elken, which are humans that got lost hunting in the woods. They're cursed to look irresistible to hunters, so they take on the features of deer and elk. Basically elk head, legs, but are bipedal. would this be okay because of the lore?
Thats 100% fine with me!
Not me getting no type of notifications even though I was the first one to show interest
It does that to me to unless I'm mentionened so just let me now if you need anything

Name: Izuru Kamukura
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species/Race: Human/Dragon Hybrid
Short Backstory: Izuru Kamukura is the youngest child of the affluent Kamukura Mage Family. Born alongside his twin brother, Otonashi. Izuru grew up surrounded by magic. Izuru's powers didn't properly develop until his tenth year. Attacked by a bear while staying a cabin on a snowy mountain, Izuru cried out for help. It was here that he reached into the Expanse, the dimension where conceptual entities akin to demons dwelled. Summoning them to his side, the bear was driven back. Izuru then began to take combat lessons alongside his brother, as well as studying harder under the watchful eye of his sister Chiho. When the subject of schooling came up, Izuru already had a choice in mind...

>>Personality<<
.Eating
.Learning Interesting Subjects
.Cute Things
Dislikes:
.Willful Ignorance
.Bullies
.People Who Don't See Things Through
.Meaningless Fights
Character traits:
Creative, Gentle, Quirky, Brutal, Secretive, Neutral
Why your here: Further his education

>>Skills/Tricks<<
Power(s): Devil Summoning
Ability Description:
An ability that allows Izuru to contract with and command supernatural beings who take the form of recognizable figures. While ordinarily requiring one to capture said demon. Izuru's natural attunement to the Expanse allows him to directly summon demons to his side through sheer force of will. Though he can only safely summon four demons currently, else he tire himself out.
Preferred Weapon: Jian (Close Range)/Revolver (Long Range)
Special Skill: All of his senses have been dialed up to inhuman levels as a result of his draconic ancestry

>>Appearance<<
Height: 175cm
Weight: 120lbs
Natural Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Gold
Extras: (Piercings, tattoos, dyed hair)
Picture reference:
View attachment 809263

>>Program/Clubs they are in<<
.Drama Club- Leader
.Fight Technique-Member
.Casting Club- Co-Leader
View attachment 809007
Name: Oriana Mikhaelis
Sexuality: bisexual
Species/Race: Nephilim(half human half angel)
Short Backstory: The daughter of the current keeper of Tower of Knowledge. She was born sickly and as such didn't spent much time interacting with outside world. She was usually can be seen reading or helping her mother in the grand library while being homeschooled. She once tried attending a school but ended up getting bullied and withdrawn from it. Still, she wants to try once more and this time she picked a hopefully more suitable school.

>>Personality<<
Likes: Orange juice, exercise, reading, Epop (it's Elven-pop!)
Dislikes: meat, public restroom, future glimpse.
Character traits: cheerful, gentle and persistent. She masked her occasional burst of gloominess well.
Why your here: to have a somewhat normal life.

>>Skills/Tricks<<
Power(s): divination
Ability Description: The ability to look for the past, present and future of a target. Though each has its own method and risk.
Preferred Weapon: none
Special Skill: photographic memory, she can recall almost all the books she had read down to the letters.

>>Apperance<<
Height: 4'11
Weight: 102 lbs
Natural Hair color: silver
Eye color: brown
Extras:
Everyday outfit/preferred style:
White blouse and black skirt. She generally prefers something that won't look out of place whether its formal or informal situation. While she's indeed poses wings, they're so small and can be tucked under regular loose clothes without much problem.

• Student council-President
  • Swimming-Member
>>Basic Character Info<<
Name: Elise Smith
Sexuality: bisexual
Species/Race: Witch
Short Backstory: Elise did not have a magical wizard awakening where she was told by a big, burly man that she was a wizard. Her parents nonchalantly told her over pancakes at Waffle House that she was adopted and “probably has some magical powers.” Elise grew up in the suburbs and had a loving home but was bullied in her old school for being a witch, which she still cannot understand why she was bullied because she literally could have conjure a unicorn for them. Since Elise was not surrounded by any other wizards, she decided to tutor herself but realized she failed at it because every time she tried to conjure up a spell, it explodes in her face. However, she’s really good at making potions, but maybe it’s because she’s also good at cooking.

>>Personality<<
Likes: fat cats, tea, people going with the flow, snuggles, sleeping, cooking & baking
Dislikes: type A kind of people, being forced to do things, snoring, BULLIES (she was bullied in her old school for being “magical.” She wasn’t sure why she was being bullied about having powers like she could have granted their wishes or something(?)), arrogant people
Character traits: clumsy, doesn’t know what’s happening sometimes, happy-go-lucky, she has low self-confidence but doesn’t deal with it (I mean, who does?)
Why your here: To not have spells blow up in her face

>>Skills/Tricks<<
Power(s): creating potions and using a wand to cast spells but not the greatest at it. She’s noticed that she’s good at fire magic because she can light a fire to a campfire or a grill.
Preferred Weapon: wand
View attachment 809279
Special Skill: Her potions are excellent and are well made. She thinks it’s because she’s a good cook.

>>Apperance<<
Height: 5’1
Weight: 116
Natural Hair color:
Eye color:
Extras: (Piercings, tattoos, dyed hair)
Everyday outfit/preferred style: anything with leggings and a hoodie/poofy sweater. In warmer weather, a big t-shirt or big long sleeve shirt with shorts and sneakers.
Or
Picture reference:
View attachment 809278
Gardening Club-Co-leader
Casting Club-Member​
You may all check out your roles I will be updating some info and getting the main RP link up I may also change seats (Just a few)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back