• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy High school OOC chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I- Well look at that I wasn't late! Let me know if you have any questions about our RP, Id be happy to help
Also when putting your clubs make sure you leave the role empty so I may assign them

I- Well look at that I wasn't late! Let me know if you have any questions about our RP, Id be happy to help
Also when putting your clubs make sure you leave the role empty so I may assign them
Lol it's miracle! Wait, so we leave the club part empty instead of choosing one?

You might want to catch up on a f e w things since we vaguely discussed the setting for the beginning of the rp
And don't hesitate to throw any ideas here! I'd love to hear what anyone might have to say

does anyone want to do some (minor) plotting? like friendships and stuff?

Yeah same with my characters.
They were kind of raised in a lab so....

Yeah that works!
For an account they were able to go out of the lab just before they went to the School.
So they might've seen someone, but unlikely as they wouldn't have ventured far.

The twins aren't affected in anyway.
I personally like the name 'Fight Technique club' although maybe it should be 'Fighting' not 'Fight'.

The twins aren't affected in anyway.
I personally like the name 'Fight Technique club' although maybe it should be 'Fighting' not 'Fight'.
I was thinking that too but I'll make edits to the threads tomorrow in the morning-
While I'm on the topic I suggest you all check the links tab when you do get back on so we could get out bare-bone starters out the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back