• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy High school OOC chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
oh my god, now i wish i did drama bc it'd be hilarious to have a "Knight saves the princess" type play and Kirios be forced to be the steed jksfhkg

oh my god, now i wish i did drama bc it'd be hilarious to have a "Knight saves the princess" type play and Kirios be forced to be the steed jksfhkg
All in favor of changing their CS's to do this say 'I'

well, seeing as I've essentially gotten permission from the owner I'll do it. Replacing archery with drama!

sorry for double post but I just updated the sheet to do as i said I would. <3

thanks! mostly did that so you could assign the roles again haha

While we are all here would you prefer to start in dorms, entering classes, or still riding to the school (I kinda vote the last one) But I want to make sure everyone has a great experience so I'd figure It would be fair to get your opinions

hmmmm, riding to the school could be fun and interesting... especially for a centaur pff

I know right! I can hardly wait to begin but I'm looking for at least three more people to turn in CS before that happends
Alright, I'm gonna turn in for the night but I'll be on here from 6am tomorrow till 11pm I hope you all have a great night- Or rest of the day!

alright! See ya!
Also note I have a class all day on fridays, 11 am-5pm Pacific time. Prolly wont be able to post much on those days. Sometimes being an animation major sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back