• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy High school OOC chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
gosh, she’s having trouble being the laid back person that she is(n’t) lol.
xD I can tell she'll probably squeal when she finds out in the near future that Gabriel still has the ramen packet after months xD and is protective of him

tbh elise is just being thirsty 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ she had no friends and she’s at the prime of her youth without having a significant other

tbh elise is just being thirsty 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ she had no friends and she’s at the prime of her youth without having a significant other
Hahaha well she can teach him to be however she wants like but I might make Gabriel different in the future once he's confident. It will be like his real personality.

Ahh the old "just trying to be friendly but gets turned into something else" trick.
Shhhhhhh don't give away my tricks

Is there a plan on when the assembly begin? I don't know if I should do brief conversation or start a side plot next.

Is there a plan on when the assembly begin? I don't know if I should do brief conversation or start a side plot next.
Well you can't exactly have an assembly without the headmasters present because- Well that was supposed to be introductions and a proper welcome to CCFA so of course, you can do either one of those

Should I wait to post a POV for Aaron or should I post one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back