• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy High school OOC chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Do you have a plan on how to keep the pace between the separated class and what they will do in each of this class?

Well, if you really want to try I won't stop you. But my two cents, don't do it. Its a lot of unnecessary burden for you and boring class session is usually where a school RP collapse. Separating players on such diverse groups will also make it hard to keep the pace consistent, one group might be finished early while the other is not even halfway yet.

My suggestion is to skip most of the school stuffs and only do the interesting ones. Also keep all characters in the same class and schedule to make things convenient.

Hm I suppose that makes sense- But already put in the work for individual classes so I'm thinking for a day at CCFA those are your classes but maybe after they start attending the same but like- Different clubs for some

Then do you mind if we move on through the school without your character?
Thats totally cool, I'll have a definate answer of my availability tonight and will keep you guys updated sorry for any inconveniences this just sprung up on me yesterday

wooo finally finished with lights now I can reply to messages xD Happy 1st of December yall

Happy beginning of the end(of the year)!
Does anyone want to interact with centaur boy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back