• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy/Free Roam RP?

Dreadpool

King Dreadpool, the Wrathful
Archium is a massive world, twice the size of planet earth A realm most diverse, glorious, and majestic. Where fantasy and reality are but one. The 12th Realm is positively brimming with an uncountable amount of organisms. From dragons to demons, from elf to human, monsters to mortals, and even more! A land filled with much history and stories to be told. The boundaries of magic are practically limitless, as are the constant adventure and exploration that one might experience. Your destiny is yours to command. Choose wisely...

Seems interesting, have you considered adopting Sir Flabberghaspy's big book of lore?

joeymicl said:
So this would be completely our own stories unless we want to team up?
It's complicated. Our own side plots and stories, the main plots that I make, etc etc etc.

Deadkool said:
yep, I think it's in discussion labeled big book of lore.
Found it!

Bills352 said:
I would join this, this sounds interesting.
Hooray!

I am not, as a matter of fact. Didn't know it existed till Deadkool pointed it out.

Am I able to use it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back