• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Eating Contest

Floofle

Hello.

I'd love a partner who particularly enjoys describing delicious good food who is interested in a cultural fantasy eating contest with realistic biology defined by a creature of their choosing. I pride myself on a good descriptive ability, and would love a par

I saw this and got hungry, reluctantly I walk into the kitchen area from the ice chest I take a small slice of butter, enough butter to cover the pan in a thin blanket over the heated metal pan.
Sizzling is heard, the pink meat, it’s rind cut expertly off the beautiful bounty that is bacon. A light trail of smoke rises from the pan, but no.
We are not done there. Slicing tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, and let’s be honest. A home grown chilli.
That’s right friends. A omelette is being made, a delight, delectable, delicious omelette is being made,
More yolk then egg white, but that doesn’t matter.
The baby bird is the best part of a egg. Mixing all ingredients together in a bowl before pouring the coloured batter into the pan, the bacon has already been removed, light salted and placed on a slice of warm, toasted bread.

The omelette releases a smell, a gorgeous aroma, the heat mixing flavours and juices together in a harmonious song to the heavens, the fact people can create food in such a way, there must be a god, there must be heaven.

My kitchen is one of the gateways.

I saw this and got hungry, reluctantly I walk into the kitchen area from the ice chest I take a small slice of butter, enough butter to cover the pan in a thin blanket over the heated metal pan.
Sizzling is heard, the pink meat, it’s rind cut expertly off the beautiful bounty that is bacon. A light trail of smoke rises from the pan, but no.
We are not done there. Slicing tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, and let’s be honest. A home grown chilli.
That’s right friends. A omelette is being made, a delight, delectable, delicious omelette is being made,
More yolk then egg white, but that doesn’t matter.
The baby bird is the best part of a egg. Mixing all ingredients together in a bowl before pouring the coloured batter into the pan, the bacon has already been removed, light salted and placed on a slice of warm, toasted bread.

The omelette releases a smell, a gorgeous aroma, the heat mixing flavours and juices together in a harmonious song to the heavens, the fact people can create food in such a way, there must be a god, there must be heaven.

My kitchen is one of the gateways.

O_0 FABulious - I want it, message me, you seem perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back