• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy based 1x1

kirbyy

Hi!! so i have a few fantasy characters that i would be interested in using for roleplay again!!

feel free to comment or dm me!!

please note that both me and my characters are gay, so if you are uncomfortable with that uhhh please scroll.

i like ooc conversation and i also love drawing so i might draw our characters together cauee yeah!!

i love angsty rps, ones with romance, ones with action etc!! we can work stuff out!!

but onto the characters. i have 3 that could fit here!!

the first is cosmos. he is a vampire but not a strong one AT ALL. he is basically just a human with fangs, and is kind of a pathetic vampire. i’ll list his picture below!! he is gay btw soooo for romance men cmere. a plot for him might centre around your character wandering into his castle late at night for chaos to then ensue.

(image drawn by me)
Untitled_Artwork.png

next is gumdrop! who is a tiefling whose story is basically just rapunzel. locked in an abandoned looking wizard tower in the middle of a magical forrest by his mother for his entire life, but he is incredibly terrified of the outside world and the people in it. situation might be similar of stumbling upon the tower, but he can actually leave LOL

(art by me again)
Untitled_Artwork.png

and finally! my rouge Azariah. she is sapphic btw so women CMERE!! she is 6’2 as well and is an assassin/theif. she is quite cocky and but is charismatic.

art by me… again
Untitled_Artwork.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back