• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy and Fairy Tales

So anyone up for a adventure.

• Hell Yeah!!! XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would love to be one of the princesses, but If you want me to be one of the teens, I am fine with that as well ^.^ I can be both if you want ^.^

If the other person plays as the Queen of Hearts. I'll play a teen. (I want to.) and my other character will be the daughter of the Mad Hatter.

@KisaAmora daughter of the mad hatter and Alice? We should put our heads together. :) Unless the daughter is on the villain side, in that case you should stay on your side of the fence. ;)

@animegirl20 my friend is likely about to sign up for the site, can she still join this RP? Thanks!

Sorry guys College has took my life away i am working on the thread though i'm hoping to have it done today but no promises

will tag everyone when thread is done it just may take some time because of school but it should'nt be to long so be thinking about personalites and background for your characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back