• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Adventure partner (20+)

Tsuna

Wanderer
Hello! Im a 28 year old male looking for adventure roleplays.

Im a casual writer, 1-5 paragraphs.

I like anime, fantasy, video games

You can be male or female. I only roleplay with people 18 and older. I only do hetero romance. Romance is not necessary.

Im looking for original stories or playing characters we make in a fandom universe.

Original ideas

Fantasy - Two adventurers go on a quest to save the kingdom from an evil villain, fighting monsters and exploring ancient ruins.

Sci fi Fantasy - 300 years from now, Earth needs more resources. Our characters adventure into space visiting new worlds looking for the key to saving Earth

Samurai/ninja - In Japan during the samurai era, a war between clans must be stopped before the country is destroyed by battle. Two samurai/ninja must find the rulers trying to instigate war and defeat them before the battle begins

Roleplays with our own original characters

Street Fighter
Soul Calibur
Star Wars
Halo
Castlevania
Naruto
Black Clover
Dragon Ball

If interested, please message me. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back