• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fantasic Beasts one on one

Hello! I’ve been looking for an active Fantastic Beasts roleplay for some time now! I am a very experienced Roleplayer and would love to join if you’re still active! I would love to play any canons you require me to! I do have an OC that I just need to develop her backstory a bit more, but I was wanting her to be connected to Percival Graves if allowed. If not I am totally fine with that!

Hello! I’ve been looking for an active Fantastic Beasts roleplay for some time now! I am a very experienced Roleplayer and would love to join if you’re still active! I would love to play any canons you require me to! I do have an OC that I just need to develop her backstory a bit more, but I was wanting her to be connected to Percival Graves if allowed. If not I am totally fine with that!
I messaged you :)

Do you do OC roleplays with Fantastic Beasts? I have been craving a story about competitive animal sports ( ex. Unicorn Racing or Fancy Hippogriff Conformation Shows )

Basically like the magical equivalent of like horse racing or dog shows.

Looking again my rper seems to have left me high and dry again....

I would love a long term, ACTIVE Fantastic Beasts role play. If you don't want to cont tell me don't leave me hanging here....:/. I do have some spelling and grammar issues is this bothers you than step away now...

Anywhoo, would love you to play as Newt. I have done plots after the movie or even when he was in Hogwarts still. I can play as a cannon too and a OC. :)

Email- horselv@gmail.com
Kik-CavyStars

sign me up! but can we do that universe in hogwarts, but with OC's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back