• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasia

Umikos eyes slowly opened when she felt the cool sea breeze on her skin, she transformed into a mermaid and absorbed that water back into her body with a flick of the tail her body was rejuvenating and she was coming back into her senses, "please excuse my rudeness of me fainting on you" Umiko smiled at Jiram. " what do you mean the humans have gotten more aggressive? She titled her head to the side and looked into his eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Angelic Princess]Umikos eyes slowly opened when she felt the cool sea breeze on her skin, she transformed into a mermaid and absorbed that water back into her body with a flick of the tail her body was rejuvenating and she was coming back into her senses, "please excuse my rudeness of me fainting on you" Umiko smiled at Jiram. " what do you mean the humans have gotten more aggressive? She titled her head to the side and looked into his eyes.

[/QUOTE]
He nodded. "It is ok little one," he said, with his species' equivalent of a smile. When she asked her question, his smile faded. "The humans have begun to raid our islands, hoping to find resources. A pirate ship landed here a while ago, dispatching it's whole crew on us. We were caught in their surprise attack, and lost 12 of our own. However, we wiped them all out. Since then, other islands have been attacked, and we've seen more ships on the horizon, just waiting to attack.

Umiko looked at him as tears filled her eyes, wiping her tears away she ran to him and through herself at him. "Im so sorry I should have been here to help" she sobbed into his chest, she looked into his eyes. She could feel heart shatter, pushing herself off him and standing on her own feet, " I swear that I will return peace between you and the humans so help me god I will lure them out into the sea and kill them" Umiko out her hand on her chest and dropped her head.

"Where do we start"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back