TV & Film Fans of The Untamed or MDZS/ Master of Diabolism (etc.)

I finished the comic (or rather, what's available so far) and started watching the animation. XD It's interesting to see the different ways it's adapted to the different media.

All adaptations are like same path, different roads.

Loool I love seeing fans of this series but tbh I have so many critiques about the drama, it's kinda a pain to articulate all my grievances with it, prob bc I started out with the novel, then the anime and donghua and progressed to the drama. Compared to the novel and anime, the drama pales tbh. They did their best in the production. The budget for Untamed was no joke but damn, some of the acting and the director's decision to add in and change scenes from the novel..... idk. Overall, it's great still, but damn the drama....

gold star for effort is all I can say :`)

Loool I love seeing fans of this series but tbh I have so many critiques about the drama, it's kinda a pain to articulate all my grievances with it, prob bc I started out with the novel, then the anime and donghua and progressed to the drama. Compared to the novel and anime, the drama pales tbh. They did their best in the production. The budget for Untamed was no joke but damn, some of the acting and the director's decision to add in and change scenes from the novel..... idk. Overall, it's great still, but damn the drama....

gold star for effort is all I can say :`)

I saw the drama first and that's going to be my first love I'm afraid. My only big criticism would be the terrible creature effects. I'm working my way through the animation now. Novel is taking a back burner because I find it hard to read so much on screen without getting a migraine, but eventually I'll read it. XD

their whole budget went into the outfits probably XD

their whole budget went into the outfits probably XD

79% hair & wigs
20% outfits
1% making a terrible fake wolf that looked like a child made it from fake fur and cardboard boxes.

X3 But I forgive them a terrible fake wolf because everything else was so beautiful.

I think there should be more into outfits, the leads had like 8 outfits each if not more XD

I think there should be more into outfits, the leads had like 8 outfits each if not more XD

I think I saw an Instagram video that counted at least 20+ outfits for WWX alone. I love the outfits.

And do you know what? I've always loved that style of boots that they wear and I want a pair so badly. (I already own ninja shoes XD )

that would be a new outfit every 2 episodes or so. of course they had to make the wolf out of cardboard and fur, no other materials left XD

yeah XD they look nice!

Just wanted to pop in here and mention that it's so exciting to find other people who are into this series! :closed eyes open smile: I do have to mention that I’ve had a bear of a time finding actually writing partners for it though! Anyway, hello!!

Just wanted to pop in here and mention that it's so exciting to find other people who are into this series! :closed eyes open smile: I do have to mention that I’ve had a bear of a time finding actually writing partners for it though! Anyway, hello!!

Hey there! Great to have another fan on board : P If you're talking about RP partners when you mean writing partners, I recently just launched a MDZS / Untamed group RP o: (I'm sorry for the plug >__< I thought it'll just be helpful for those interested). You're welcome to join if you like!

Hey there! Great to have another fan on board : P If you're talking about RP partners when you mean writing partners, I recently just launched a MDZS / Untamed group RP o: (I'm sorry for the plug >__< I thought it'll just be helpful for those interested). You're welcome to join if you like!

That is what I meant! I’m on my phone at the moment, so RP often gets autocorrected, so I just got used to saying ‘writing partners’ when I’m on my phone. I’d love to join if you’re still looking for people!

That is what I meant! I’m on my phone at the moment, so RP often gets autocorrected, so I just got used to saying ‘writing partners’ when I’m on my phone. I’d love to join if you’re still looking for people!

Haha it's an open RP so even though we technically "started" (just yesterday) it isn't hard to join in! The people in there so far are pretty friendly and the OCs are honestly the biggest goofballs. We'd love to have another on board (:

Haha it's an open RP so even though we technically "started" (just yesterday) it isn't hard to join in! The people in there so far are pretty friendly and the OCs are honestly the biggest goofballs. We'd love to have another on board (:

Great! I’ll have to take a closer look at all of the info you have when I’m on my computer tomorrow. Thanks!

Yay more fans! ^^

good luck with the rp! Looks fun. Unfortunately I don't do well in group rp so I can't join you there.

More faaaans! ♥♥♥

Ok when I'm back at the computer I'm busting out my "Relationships of the Untamed explained through DnD alignments" theory!!! And you can all marvel at what a ridiculous nerd I am. :D

Ok when I'm back at the computer I'm busting out my "Relationships of the Untamed explained through DnD alignments theory!!! And you can all marvel at what a ridiculous nerd I am. :D
hell yeah! bring it on! I love stuff like that!

oh nice ^^ I'm curious what you'll say.

I'm slowly getting better at my flute playing of MDZS songs lol maybe I'll share them soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back