• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ─ ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ─ Fandoms ─ ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ─

Copperfox

ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʜᴏᴘᴇ & ꜰɪɢʜᴛ - ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I wish I was better at coding - bear with me, this thing looks ugly as hell.

Short info to myself;
I'm a 28y/o female
GMT+1 (Middle-Europe)
I can reply multiple times a week, sometimes even daily/multiple times a day. Depends on my schedule!
Post length varies from 2 to many paragraphs (usually 200 words at least - up to 1500) . I just really love details, so hit me with the insight of your character and the surrounding!
3rd person, past tense
Very communicative - love making moodboards and the like
I do rp with Faceclaims (Realistic)
I love character sheets

What you should bring to the table
Be good with involving romance in the story
Doubling friendly!
Be alright with some darker and gruesome topics
But also have a sence for fluff and cute scenes are appreciated as well
Be somewhat detailed in your replies? A few sentences or one paragraphs just doesn't do it for me
Please be 18+
RP here, discord or Gdocs (Though docs would be my fav)

Hunger Games - Craving
Just like the above, I had the chance to watch the new movie and the itch is back.
While we can certainly stick to the movie-plotline, or something along that lines, I would also love to explore a rebellion set in that world.
Have the games incorporated as an anxiety-inducing weapon and a (maybe not so neatly) planned rebellion/revolution? I am very open about this one.
This can be canon x oc or oc x oc (which in my case, it will probably be ocxoc, but I am happy to write a canon character for my writing partner!)

The Sandman - Craving!
Something inspired by that? I like the interaction between all the realms masters, though I would love to tweak it up to not be siblings.
Have something like Dream x Death or so? With all the problems that humanity might cause along the way and unwilling servants of the realms.
I would also love something Dream x DreamAnomalie or so. This can go really wild, as all the other topics can.

Dune-esque - Reluctantly
Whether keeping it close to the original plot or going above and beyond. We could explore the Buttlerian Jihad, Pauls Jihad or something in between, before or even after.
Times of Titans? Or whatever comes after the original books? I'm cool with that.
I just overall love the quarrel of politics and powers that are not quite political, but important non the less.
Something epic, a once in a lifetime, foreshadowed for so long!

I'm cool with OcxOc here or CCxOc

Historical - Relucantly
The (not so) mighty times of european monarchies!
I had the pleasure to see "Napoleon" in the cinema, just the other night and now I am left with that kind of craving again.
Europe back then was a gruesome, dirty place that knew war and bloodshet very well. Political intrigues, arranged marriages, kingdoms rise and fall - as well as their leaders and self proclaimed kings/emperors.
I would love to have something based around that time - though I am no expert when it comes to accurate history and I don't expect that from you.
I will google some things, but we can obviously bend certain stuff and "storylines" to our liking.

This can be set during the High Middle-Ages or anything "more modern".
Personally, I do favor the 17ths-18ths century and realms of middle to eastern europe.

Please be alright to write at least one pairing as mxf with me writing the female part.
In return, I am very keen on doubling. It add's, it gives another perspective or a complete different story.

Last edited:
☽༓☾
(Craving Dune a lot!)

☽༓☾
(Do you also hear that Ornithopter?)

☽༓☾

☽༓☾​

☽༓☾​

☽༓☾

☽༓☾​

☽༓☾​

☽༓☾