• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandoms & Plots

CasCat

Always Looking For Partners!
I write both original and fandom. Genres include: Horror, Sci-Fi, Post Apocalyptic, Small Town, Paranormal, Crime, Dystopia, Modern Fantasy. I write by email or PM in paragraph form and prefer writing female.

• = are the ones I'd like to do the most

Fandoms:

TV/Movie:

The Walking Dead*

Supernatural

The Following*

Sherlock (BBC)

Hannibal*

Haven

The Blacklist*

Almost Human

True Detective

Fringe

Games:

Uncharted

Silent Hill*

Alan Wake

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Original Ideas:

* =plot written up

Agent x Criminal *

Set in a dystopian society a member of the govemrent runs into a man she hasn't seen in years, one who was previously imprisoned but escaped. While her loyalty to the govemrent is wavering, he could be the push she needs to join a rebellion.

Criminal x Criminal * (Can be set in zombie apoc, dystopia or modern times.) The two were killers, but he left for an unknown reason. Years later he's returned, and she's left battling feelings she doesn't need.

Agent x Agent Based off the book Mariposa by Greg Bear. America is in pretty bad shape. The FBI is no longer what it was. It's been divided into two sections, however some agents from the old academy are still around. Anyway, there was a experimental trial called Mariposa. But the subjects have started to have symptoms that are wrong. Free from all emotions and all mental constraints, they become brilliant psychopaths, some of them even killing. It's up to the Bureau to stop them. That's the gist of it. It's actually a favorite book of mine, and my summary doesn't do it justice.

Agent x Criminal (2) He's a killer that was caught, and is headed for the death penalty, but the newer investigator gets the idea that said criminal might know something about the current case and convinces the rest of the force that their life should be spared until the investigation is over. The killer would probably have to stay locked up, but they could meet in a specified room with armed guards to discuss the investigation. And then at some point later down the line, perhaps, he'd go out against the will of the police to help more directly.

Message me or reply below!

Yay so who would you rp as then ?And I would rp either as an oc or..clementine from the walking dead game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back