• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandoms plots (Always open!)

Vampiress

Vampire Princess/Queen of Fire
So I am going to try one more time I am looking for fandom partners for the following.

Disney/Pixar (Except gravity falls and Star Wars):OCs and Cannon for anything really craving a frozen one and Descendants as well.

Teen Titans (ORIGINAL only!):I want to be an OC and either Starfire or Blackfire.

Monster High:Wanna be OC and Draculaura.

Surfs up:I have an OC I REALLY wanna use

Outsiders:Same with this I have an oc female greaser I wanna use badly!

Wwe:I wanna be an OC and either Bayley, Sasha, Old Nattie, Mickie James, Lita, Aj Lee, Kaitlyn, Bire Bella, Becky Lynch

Marvel:OC and Scarlet/Wanda

MLP:Pinkie Pie and OC (Maybe someone can draw my OC?)

Power Rangers:OC ranger/OC team

Hunger Games:OC and Katniss

Divergent:OC and Tris

Twilight:OC and Either Bella, Nessie, Leah, Kate, and Jane

Nerve (book based only):OC and main girl which I can't think of her name

(I guess just ask me me I guess because I can't think.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be up for a Descendants RP, I've recently gotten pretty obsessed over it, would you like us to both be OCs or do you have a ship or what would you like with that? -- If you do want to rp with me.

I wanted to be Carlos. So if you ship Jaylos than we could do that, but if not we could mix up some OC's. I'm pretty familiar with all disney villains because I draw them all the time so I know most of the names, it wouldn't be too hard to look them up and make OCs if you would prefer. 

I'm an anything rper. 

I am a boy though, so I mean, I'm really okay with anything. 

I'd be up for an Ousiders rp if we can dual ship  ^33^  I play your love interest and an oc of mine and you play my love interest and your oc. I'm craving an Outsiders rp myself @Vampiress

Hi! If you're still excepting, I was wondering if you'd like:

Teen Titans

Marvel

WWE

Power Rangers

or (after discussion) Frozen.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back