• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms fandoms wonderful fandoms!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! Twenty two year old female writer seeking long term and ideally clean romantic roleplays. No minors please! You must be 18+ to dm.So lately I’ve been having major cravings for some fandom roleplays. I do only do fandom roleplays and if it’s not in the below list I’m sorry I’m not in the fandom, not interested or not looking. Please don’t hit me up with alternatives just respect what I’m looking for!

I’m looking for those who are advanced lit (3-6 paras!) , use third person and past tense, good grammar and spelling and of course lots of detail. I do only do oc (me) x canon (you) pairings I do not do any other pairings. You must play canon males and love triangles are preferable. My fandoms are below if it has a ⭐️ next to it I’m not as interested but could do it , if it’s got a ❤️ next to it I’m desperate for it! If they have neither I’ll do it but I don’t have muse.

Harry Potter.
Divergent ⭐️.
Hunger Games ⭐️.
Maze Runner ❤️❤️❤️.
Teen Wolf ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
Vampire Diaries.
The Originals ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.
Disney live action (Camp Rock, Princess Diaries, Lizzie McGuire).
Dirty Dancing.
Cruel Intentions.
Ghost.
To All The Boys I’ve loved before ❤️❤️❤️.
The Kissing Booth ❤️❤️.

So those are my fandoms. I’m not looking for anything else at the moment if I were it would be up here!

Hey! Twenty two year old female writer seeking long term and ideally clean romantic roleplays. No minors please! You must be 18+ to dm.So lately I’ve been having major cravings for some fandom roleplays. I do only do fandom roleplays and if it’s not in the below list I’m sorry I’m not in the fandom, not interested or not looking. Please don’t hit me up with alternatives just respect what I’m looking for!

I’m looking for those who are advanced lit (3-6 paras!) , use third person and past tense, good grammar and spelling and of course lots of detail. I do only do oc (me) x canon (you) pairings I do not do any other pairings. You must play canon males and love triangles are preferable. My fandoms are below if it has a ⭐ next to it I’m not as interested but could do it , if it’s got a ❤ next to it I’m desperate for it! If they have neither I’ll do it but I don’t have muse.

Harry Potter.
Divergent ⭐.
Hunger Games ⭐.
Maze Runner ❤❤❤.
Teen Wolf ❤❤❤❤.
Vampire Diaries.
The Originals ❤❤❤❤❤.
Disney live action (Camp Rock, Princess Diaries, Lizzie McGuire).
Dirty Dancing.
Cruel Intentions.
Ghost.
To All The Boys I’ve loved before ❤❤❤.
The Kissing Booth ❤❤.

So those are my fandoms. I’m not looking for anything else at the moment if I were it would be up here!
Hey I can do
Teen Wolf (almost any character)
Harry Potter
The Originals
DM me if u r still intrested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back