• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms, Check it out. (Merlin, Sherlock, Stephen King, & More inside)

skeletonbutterfly

"I love you" never felt like any blessing.
Roleplay Type(s)
✩Quick Points✩
(Below I will list quick points of what you can expect and if you don't match...no need to read further.
If the quick points are in red, they are non-negotiable. SPOILER...Everything will be in red. )

Doubling ⤌⤏ OOC Chat Friendly ⤌⤏ FEMALE PARTNERS ONLY⤌⤏ 18+⤌
⤏ Novella Style ⤌⤏ M/F Pairings ⤌⤏ Ghosting Friendly ⤌⤏ Character Sheets⤌
⤏ Plotting ⤌⤏ Real Face Claims Only ⤌⤏ Third Person ONLY ⤌⤏ Be Patient

Also currently ONLY looking for Fandoms NO ORIGINAL PLOTS.
1571438721087.png

About Me ♡
If you made it past the quick points, I'm assuming you're ready to make detailed RPS,
with interesting characters, and cry over them with me. If not...well then maybe you're just bored...
In that case welcome! Either way I'm glad you're still reading. I'll try and make this short and sweet.

➤I prefer my partners be female, because I'm married and that's just what I'm comfortable with. In the same vein, as I myself am in
my late twenties, I prefer my partners to be 18+.
➤ My availability is pretty open, so I can respond fairly often. However, sometimes I get backed up with RPs and just don't feel like
responding. I also have terrible migraines...often. If I'm gone for more then a week, feel free to shoot me a message.
➤I'll do my ABSOLUTE BEST not to ghost, but life is life, sometimes I get over whelmed and disappear.
Please don't hate me. It's not that I don't want to RP it's that I likely got busy. As mentioned above, my migraines sometimes get the better of me
and it takes me offline for a few days. (If that's going to bother you. Then...don't PM me. Nothing against you I just can't help my health issues.) If you disappear it is likely that I won't message
you as I'll assume you either didn't like the RP, got bored, or just got busy. I'm very ditch friendly. However, I'm also the type that if you just let
me know you're not into the RP anymore, I'll gladly do something else.
➤I will NEVER solely play a singular character. Doubling is what I'm good at, so whether it's an original plot or fandom. (PS only looking for FANDOMS this time around)
I will always be playing one male and one female character. I play both characters fairly, to the best of my ability and usually write
anywhere from 4 to 6 paragraphs per-character per-post.
➤ I'm a visual, detail oriented person. So you can always expect full blown character sheets and the use of real FCs.
I prefer that you are also very much excited to create detailed characters with me.

1571438721087.png

Merlin
(As I love both Merlin and Arthur, I wouldn't mind playing opposite either. So my partner could have the Cannon pick for their OC)
『OC x Merlin』 『OC x Arthur』

✴The Office✴
(I am looking for someone to play Jim Halbert.)

OC x Jim Halbert』 『OC x Ryan, Dwight, Michael, Andy, or anyone else!

✴Sherlock (BBC)✴
OC x Sherlock』 『OC x Moriarty』『OC x John』『OC x Mycroft

✴Trailer Park Boys✴
(Yeah. Yeah. Yeah I know weird request but hey it could be fun! I am looking for someone to play Julian.)

OC x Julian』 『OC x Ricky

✴Doctor Strange/Iron Man✴
(I am looking for someone to play Stephen Strange. I'm not a huge Marvel fan, so I'd only feel comfortable playing Tony Stark.
Unless you're patient with me and aren't going to freak is I don't stay exactly on point with the character then I can try playing others.)

OC x Stephen Strange』 『OC x Tony Stark

✴Stephen King Universe/Castle Rock/Doctor Sleep✴
(I'm looking for someone to play Danny Torrance or Eddie Kaspbrak.)
OC x Danny Torrance (Ewan McGregor)』 『OC x Dennis Zalewski 』『OC x Bill Denbrough (James McAvoy)』『OC x Eddie Kaspbrak (James Ransone)』『OC x Ben Hanscom (Jay Ryan)』

✴Supernatural✴
(I'm looking for someone to play Dean Winchester. [I'm not all the way caught up on the show.])
OC x Dean Winchester』 『OC x Sam Winchester』『OC x Anyone else from the series.

✴ Repo! The Genetic Opera✴
(I'm looking for someone to play Grave-Robber.)

OC x Grave-Robber』 『OC x Luigi Largo』『OC x Pavi Largo』『OC x OC
(I'd be willing to work something out with another OC!)

1571438721087.png

✦Lastly

Please send me PMs. Do not comment here.
I would love for you to include your favorite Fandom, when you message me, just so I know you've read everything through.

Please don't just send me a message that says "I liked this idea...want to RP?" It is likely I won't even bother messaging you back.
Give me some info about yourself!
I would also love a one paragraph sample...if it's not to much to ask. (This is not a requirement though!)

Anyways Happy Hunting!

Lots of Love.
Be courageous and be kind.

Divinity. Darkness

1571443632518.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back