• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandoms and OC plots! (Updated and Open)

SlytherClaw

Try hard evil genius
~Key~
Bold is who I would like to write for
Strikeout has been taken already
Green is something I'm SUPER interested in.

If you seen anything of interest or something similar to what you are looking for please let me know!

Fandom:

• Arrow (Oliver Queen)
  • Star Wars (Kylo)
  • MLP
  • Twisted
  • Sherlock
  • Avatar The Last Airbender (Zuko)
  • Descendants (Harry Hook)
  • Newsies (Jack Kelly) (Plot located below)

Anime:

• Yuri!! On Ice (Yurio) Really looking for someone who wants to write for Otabek!
  • Black Butler
  • Naruto
  • Silver Spoon

Pairings:

• Criminal x Law Student
  • Demon x Human
  • Teacher x Student
  • Pirate x Royal
  • Rebel student x Honor roll student
  • Musician x Non fan

Plots:

1. (Original Plot)

Character A has just realized that they are the son of Satan. Their whole life they have been teased and picked on for being the odd one out while their younger sister has been popular and well liked. Character A has always blamed the bullying on the fact that he's adopted, sort of like the black sheep of the family. After a tragic house fire that kills their father the pair of siblings become orphans, and are sent to a boarding school but their distant Aunt. Character A can't help but feel like something strange about the night of the fire, and wont let it go. His younger sister starts to complain about it all to her roommate, Character B. Character B who comes from a religious background of exorcists suddenly puts two and two together, at first setting out to kill the demon. Somewhere along the line the odd pair settle on a truce, eventually falling for each other.

2. (Newsies AU)

(2018/Current day)

Katherine Plummer and her father have just moved to New York after the passing of her mother. Her father, who is taking over a well known digital publishing company Worlds Media, wants to keep his reputation clean for business and sends his daughter to one of the most respected and high priced private high school in the city. Ever the current day feminist Katherine rebels against her father's choices over her own life by joining the schools news paper as their head activist column writer. While her father pushes for his company to publish items centered around republican and conservative type themes Katrine makes her own mark by publicly disagreeing with his viewpoints.

Her first big story breaks when she's given the task to document and report on a local street artist. Enter Jack Kelly. Jack got a job at World's Media when he dropped out of school last year. When Katherine's father takes over he soon hears about a well known employee who has often sneakily gotten his own activist type stories into the magazine. Not wanting to risk his well established image Katherine's father fires Jack and his supporting co workers.

Now World Digital is set to print out cover up stories for local politicians. Jack's only way to oppose this is to tag buildings with his artwork. During one of his nights tagging he gets caught by Katherine.

I love love looove Otayuri ! And I've been on the hunt for a YOI roleplay for a while now. If you're still looking, I'd totally be down with writing Otabek for this pairing. :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back