• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Trash!! Canon/oc- Doubling (closed for now)

The_Enchantress-x

*Please read the rules! I will NOT play male to your female UNLESS we double. I am sorry for having to draw attention to this in such a way but people keep missing it. *

Hi everyone! My name is Rachel. I am a female from upstate NY and sadly just turned 30 years old a few days ago. (Yeah, I know. I am living on borrowed time compared to some of you.) I work full-time, I am married, I own a house and three awesome dogs.

I can ooc over discord. I can roleplay over private messages or if you wanted to go offsite that is also fine.

------------------------------------------------------------
*I only roleplay with those who are over 18. Here are a few other important things:

Doubling:
Doubling is a requirement. I Itrongly pride myself on not only doubling but being fair. I will put equal effort into both pairings and I expect the same out of you. I also will ditch you very quickly if your post for your male character is centered around your female character.
You want multiple men after your female OC? Cool. I am your girl. I will deliver. All I ask in return is for you just to play a male against my female.
The only thing I do not require doubling for is F/

Limits
Please let me know what your limits are. I personally only have the following: No bathroom stuff, no written out rape scenes, nothing with anyone under age and no incest.

Post Length:
My posts tend to fall in the 3-5 paragraph range. Sometimes more, rarely less than three and never less than two.
Honestly? I tried doing rapid fire. It just does not work. I need someone that can type at least two paragraphs per post. You don't have to keep up with me but I need at least that.

Posting Frequency:
I am looking for someone that can post at least once a week. If I am only getting a post every two weeks, I will loose focus and interest.
As for me, it all depends. Sometimes I can post multiple times a day but more likely you will get a post from me every 2-3 days.

Pairing types:
My pairing choice WILL always be f/m. It is just what I am interested in. As for your pair, I am comfortable with doing m/f, m/ or f/.
For fandoms I LOVE canon/OC. Seriously, I am trash. If you wanted something else for your pairing just let me know.

Romance:
All of my roleplays have it. I will probably not have much interest in the roleplay if it does not. That being said, I do balance it out with other things so it is not just strictly romance.
I need to make this very clear: I have ZERO interest in roleplays that are pure slice of life. I am not looking to to play house with someone or a day in the life of a relationship. Give me action, drama, ect.

A few more random things:
- You need to be over the age of 18 to contact me.
- Please have a sense of humor and not take things so seriously. Also please do not be offended by everything under the sun like this new generation seems to be.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marvel (Always my favorite)
Will play: Tony, Steve, Clint, Loki, Thor, Peter parker, Matt Murdock, Frank Castle, Danny Rand, Scott Lang, Loki, Bucky, Peter quill, anyone else you want.
Looking for: in order of preference: Stephen Strange, Matt Murdock, Loki, Thor

Supernatural:
I have only seen a bit past the Leviathan season
Can play: really any. Dean, Sam, John, Lucifer, Gabriel, Castiel, Kevin
Looking for: in order from most to least--- Michael, Dean, Sam, Cas

Hunger Games:
Can play: Finnick, Haymitch, Gale, Peeta, just ask
Looking for: Finnick, Peeta or male OC with Fc of my choice

OUAT
Can play: Any
Looking for: Jack/Hansel (we can bring him over to Storybrook) or Jefferson

Left 4 Dead
Looking for: Ellis or Nick

American Horror Story
Can play: Anyone except people from cult and asylum
Looking for: Madison, Misty, Mallory (yes these would be f/) or male or warlock with a fc of my choice

House MD
Can play: Anyone
Looking for: House or Chase

Fruits Basket
*See disclaimer
Looking for: Hatori
*It has been a hell of a long time. If you're willing to put up my my rusty memory than sure, let's do it.

Harry Potter
*See disclaimer
Looking for: George
*It has been a hell of a long time. If you're willing to put up my my rusty memory than sure, let's do it.

Twilight
*See disclaimer

Looking for: Jasper
*We WILL absolutely be changing this, making it darker and NOT having them sparkle in the damn sun.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back